The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

ECMlink This may work but I'm unsure - AWD/FWD Ecu DSMLv3

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pieceofcloth

Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2019
Houston, Texas
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
I purchased a 1993 gst eclipse which has the 7bolt 1g 4g63t. The block has a hole in it so I found a NA 1g 4g63 which I'm going to use instead. I recently picked up a 1990 eagle talon tsi awd this past weekend. The vehicle was given to me for free. It had been in a flood back in 2016. I stripped the vehicle down & plan on seeing what kind of damage has been done. I do not want to scrap or have this car demolished. The car supposedly was making a good 700hp. Here is the ECU included within the flooded vehicle. Could I use this setup with my 1993 gst? Thank you all in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should be able to, that ecu looks fine and it has Dsmlink already installed, that score right there will save you at least $500 if its all good, that cable is junk, the guys at Dsmlink should be able to sell you a new one.

I fit went thru a flood, I think that I, myself, would send it to Thomas for reassurance that it is up to snuff.

I fit went thru a flood, I think that I, myself, would send it to Thomas for reassurance that it is up to snuff.
Thats a great idea. I don't know who Thomas is, but I'll email the DSMLink company & see if they'll be willing to do a quick diagnostics on it. It definitely would be better to find out now, then later down the line. Thank you for the idea :hellyeah:

Thats a great idea. I don't know who Thomas is, but I'll email the DSMLink company & see if they'll be willing to do a quick diagnostics on it. It definitely would be better to find out now, then later down the line. Thank you for the idea :hellyeah:
That is Thomas from ECMTuning. Sorry I didn't mention the company name. Fast and good service from those guys!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back