The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

This is why you work on your own car.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Link doesn't work.

I would kill some ####er, if he decided to take my car for a joy ride on the weekend. I dont care if he wrecked it or not. Now thats my car, use your imagination on what I would do if it was a corvette.

Ok I lied. I did let her drive the car for like 10 secs before she said she couldn't drive her anymore. She was too scared. Women. :rolleyes:

Yeah I never let anyone drive my car. This is a good reason why.

Ive never let anyone drive my car either. I have 3 girl roomates, and they get pissed.

This kind of thing happens more than anyone thinks...Had a buddy with a 98 cobra take it in for some simple bumper repair and paint. Long story short, shop employees were taking the car for runs up and down the street, eventually blowing the then 19,000 mile new engine

3 girl roomates eh...:sneaky: Lucky.

You have never lived with a lot of women. I spent my sophomore year in college living on the girls dormitory floor. At first I thought it was great until I realized just how crazy women are. I've done communal living and every time, it's a woman that screws things up. In my experience most women are catty. I'll gladly live with other men in a household, but never multiple women.:toobad:

d

Believe, girls love to fight. Every girl says she hates dealing with drama. Why the hell do they cause it constantly then? This is also my sophmore year in college, I cant wait to move out. Although seeing them in there undies is cool with me.

I would shit brick walls if that was mine. I'd be on the hunt for some collateral.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!! what the heck is wrong with people? if that was my car i would own every thing that guy has, including his wife and childern......:nono::notgood::dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back