The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

This is when you know your a hardcore DSM'er

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuckdog_5

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 23, 2002
San Diego, California
I just opend my fridge the other day and BAM, rite in my face :cool:

Attachments

• Mitsu Food.JPG
    Mitsu Food.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 655
mitsu needs to raise money any way they can... but I cant belive they've sunk this low.

i would also like to know whats up with the nail polish

Rice_is_nice said:
mitsu needs to raise money any way they can... but I cant belive they've sunk this low.

i would also like to know whats up with the nail polish

3 Diamonds has been around for a long while, we used to stock it at the grocery store I worked at in high school.

Pineapple rocks by the way.

Thats a little weird Charles but yet kool I guess. Deena's hand? Or yours on a weekend? :p

I was ready some crappy newspaper from a little hick town near bye and I looked at an ad for some crappy repair shop, and low and behold the picture that they used in there ad was a 90-91 laser. I thought it was kewl.

Here's a true dsm'er:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

When you wont let anything bar your way in the acquisition of a 4 bolt. Especially if it's cheap.

ASMX86Routine said:
Here's a true dsm'er:

When you wont let anything bar your way in the acquisition of a 4 bolt. Especially if it's cheap.

Hey that's Gabor....and his how to on how to remove a 4 bolt the easy way.

Boostin'X' said:
Hey that's Gabor....and his how to on how to remove a 4 bolt the easy way.

I think it would be impossible to reach the upper mounting bolts with the weight of the differential pressing down on it.

Just thought I'd throw that in for anyone considering tipping their car to swap rearends
:laugh:

ASMX86Routine said:
Here's a true dsm'er:

Haha, thats awsome.. something i would be doing if i flipped my talon

FiReBReTHa said:
Thanks! Saved me a couple hours.

thats awesome! kill whoever throws that can out. that things awesome.

haha, yea i know, but right now i cant find it,,,,,,someone must of got ahold of it, maybe my dog ate it. Your not to far away from me man, anything ever go on in tampa i should know about

I'll have to see if they sell that at my grocery store.

Yep, back of the can confirmed that it was indeed a mitsubishi product. They make more than you think.

im willing to bet that it looked good and tasted like crap, eh eh? :thumb:

Ew now you're going to get crankwalk of the intestines or spin a bearing in your colon. Good luck, I wouldn't have touched that.

damn....

Well, it's not technically a re-post, because yours was chunk pineapple, and mine is sliced.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back