The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

THis is what i would love my talon to look like!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emperor

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 25, 2003
nj
I was boooooorred so i decided to photshop what my ideal 1g in looks would be like,i couldnt find better rims but id rather have some slipstreams in bronze!! also i think its impossible to find projectors for 1g =( *** oh well se ya....

Attachments

• conceptx.jpg
    conceptx.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,053
What's with the primered gray pieces?? You not have enough money to paint the whole car?:p

hey thats awesome!! i like the two tone and the projectors.... good job :thumb:

Thanx guys... Its not primer LOL its supossed to be like a carbon lip, it was like 2 am when i was doin this but the right way was to get a real lip and put it on the car. You can also see that i filled the side vent on the kit, i think it looks a lot cleaner that way. i wanna photoshop a first gen too i love those too, and with careful plannin althought u kno there is no such jdm look for our cars since they are pretty much only sold in the u.s you can still give it a jdmish look. I dont kno when ill will do that my car, i kno for a fact i gotta get a new front bumper because my is cracked since i bought it, so that will be a good excuse to get a cool one..

Maybe i can contact the manufacturer of the headlights and ask them to ship them to me unglued so i can give it black housin and put them back together =)

Not sure where i came across these, but they most deff. do make projectors for 1G's, check it out....

Attachments

• projectors.jpg
    projectors.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 950
damnnnnnn those headlights are soooo cool i want them =(* hehe

Yea, I've seen a few people with thos projectors. Not sure if there home made, or a company makes em.

Originally posted by TurboBlue
Not sure where i came across these, but they most deff. do make projectors for 1G's, check it out....

Someone on the trader was selling those a little while back. I believe they were in the neighborhood of 300 dollars. I think user TalonBlinBLing found them.

hehe, well thats my car that got photoshopped, and I got a front mount and carbon fiber hood waiting for me in Hawaii, when I get back in May. So i will post some pics up when I get it all put on.

Alpha

yeah i should have done a fmic , hehe nice car dude u should get a cooler wing, like the black widow style its nice and clean, the drag wings arent too cool...

Actually yes that is my car ill will. You can look in my gallery if you like, and there is a hood and fmic on it now. I just noticed my profile had the wrong year for some reason.

That pic is at Hawaii Kai Boat Harbor in Hawaii on the island of oahu.

Alpha

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back