The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

This is what I found out about my car today

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BacknBlack92ESi

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 19, 2003
Kansas City, Missouri
I just was looking through my glovebox. Found this folder thing with all these papers and stuff. Shop records, receits etc... From the previous owner. Well I found this paper which just says my Talon had its Balance Shafts removed, New timing belt, and a whole new head!. I was kind of shocked. And I found a receit for some import shop receit for installing 4 neon tubes. I was like whaa!! I already knew that tho. And I found the window sticker thing for it from 1992 when the car was brand new. 15K for it. Fully loaded. Its just cool to find these things. I knew it was in my glovebox but never actually sat down and looked through it.

BTW: When I first got the car it still had the neons. I jacked the car up, ripped them out and broke all four of them across my leg and throwed them in the trash. And I spit on them and said " Never again will you alluminate on my car"

LOL. Good question. Doesnt all the Talons have that? For the latch release. Wait. Uhh let me go check. I got the bumper from a 93 or a 94 TSi AWD. Not sure if that makes any difference. But I actually just noticed it too.

Yeah it does look cool. I wonder why this bumper has it. Must be for a certain year and model I guess. Im looking around and trying to find other members with the same thing.

i agree with taking the neons off man, but for gods sake, why throw them away. LOL you could of sold them to some ricer for $200. gotta think outside the box. LOL

Originally posted by echo
i agree with taking the neons off man, but for gods sake, why throw them away. LOL you could of sold them to some ricer for $200. gotta think outside the box. LOL

I super-second that.

*smacks BacknBlack92ESi* :p

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back