The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

This is out to all DSMer's add your ideas on the best exhaust, flappers, or housings,

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtm584

Probationary Member
Feb 8, 2003
morganton_nc
Just add your ideas on the best exhaust setups on flappers, 02 housings, dp's and cat-backs, also the best deals you have found for parts...................................................................

Well i just really don't understand the whole concept of flappers i need help with that..........

Originally posted by mtm584
Well i just really don't understand the whole concept of flappers i need help with that..........

the wastegate actuator moves the rod and it opens the flapper,thus opening the wastegate,its good to port the waste gate hole,you can even get oversized flappers,i want one myself.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back