The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

This is it! January SoCal DSM Meet!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbo96dsm, i setup SoCal meets every 2 months...our next one will probably be HUGE at mitsu HQ in Cypress, CA hopefully if i can work it out with Brent tomorrow at lunch.....we shall see! Larry, check ur PMs...u down for an install? :D

Turbo96DSM said:
damn if i would have looked three days sooner i would have loved to be there its just like 10 minutes from my house anyways i was wondering if you guys would be down to do this more often cuz i dont know about everyone else but i love to cruise its something i do daily it would be nice to find some people that love their cars as much as i do to roll with
let me know :dsm: orange,ca

Where in orange you at? Rob and I are in anaheim we roll around every now and then go cruising around town and stuff (Hehe :D stupid v6 mustang) So if you ever want to cruise with us we could mob it somewhere hit us up.

surge said:
(Hehe :D stupid v6 mustang) .

HAHAHAH! He got ate! His chics were laughing at him! LOL at half throttle!... :D What a surge.....just like the G...T...hahahah! :D :laugh:

tick...tock....tick...tock....tick...tock....

what the hell is taking you camcorder guys to get me ur footage! LOL

AIM= Bluedevilmitsu

I'm waiting! :D

yo i think riding down the one would be nice all the way through santa monica.... we can all meat at the beach parking lot... perfect place to take some pictures or meet over in the foot hills on the one over by neptunes by the cliffs.. would be tight... :thumb:

it sucks i couldnt come lay the smack down on ya'll :talon: but i was working on a 2.4 that day and my engine isnt quite broke in yet, i might be at the next one...but who knows, more than likely next time any of you see my talon it'll be at the 500whp goal

glad you all had fun :) that sucks you got pulled over todd LOL something always happens when you go to the meets :p

That would have been intersting to see ya come out and lay the smack down on us!!!! :rolleyes:

Talontsi150 said:
That would have been intersting to see ya come out and lay the smack down on us!!!! :rolleyes:

it was a joke, choad

this is you: :cry:

LOL

edit: 12.7 is cute though :thumb:

turbo8u said:
it was a joke, choad

this is you: :cry:

LOL

can you hang with 500 horsies yet? your 20g wont save you...

I'm willing to go for the walk, but u will be the one on the leash!! LOL :shhh:

turbo8u said:
heheh, i dont think so mr. 2 liter

Its not the size of the liter, its how you work it. We dont have to wait until the next meet, come to the California Speed way this Sat. I'll make sure you get in!!!!

Talontsi150 said:
Its not the size of the liter, its how you work it. We dont have to wait until the next meet, come to the California Speed way this Sat. I'll make sure you get in!!!!

haha ok so you work that 2.0 to 7500 and i'll work my 2.5 to 9000, but hey...maybe you didnt read right, its not broke in yet! 600 more miles to go, im still on the 10w40 valvo break in oil, im not even boosting yet :( compression is good though so the rings are seating nicely. trust me there is nothing more than id love to do right now then bring my car to a track

:talon:

edit: nevermind. just a little do dads here and there, LOL.

hit me up on aim and we'll talk about it, ZAO684

you know whats awesome though i just remembered :) today ive had my car exactly 2 years! happy birthday lil talon buddy :p :thumb:

turbo8u said:
haha ok so you work that 2.0 to 7500 and i'll work my 2.5 to 9000, but hey...maybe you didnt read right, its not broke in yet! 600 more miles to go, im still on the 10w40 valvo break in oil, im not even boosting yet :( compression is good though so the rings are seating nicely. trust me there is nothing more than id love to do right now then bring my car to a track

:talon:
9000 dont mean sh*t if your not makin power there :thumbdown But keep on think what you want too, I'll will make sure I catch you at the next meeting, I"m not only going to rape you off the line, i'm going to pull a HYSTERECTOMY on you. U will not recover!!! :D

I think the race would be rather even. I mean you will most likely have tractions issues. But it would be quite a site to see.

Talontsi150 said:
9000 dont mean sh*t if your not makin power there :thumbdown But keep on think what you want too, I'll will make sure I catch you at the next meeting, I"m not only going to rape you off the line, i'm going to pull a HYSTERECTOMY on you. U will not recover!!! :D

i specifically built the engine for top end power. 9000 does mean shit unless you're making power up there, and well with the hefty lift and duration cam profil i chose for this motor, it'll do just fine. the two and a half liters keep the low end torque handy.

OBVIOUSLY awd will beat me off the line...im fwd do0d. i dont think you'll like it when 3rd gear and 120mph creep up real quick though. taller gear ratios = overall better/longer acceleration, expecially if you have the powet to back it up.

mopar turbo engines for LIFE!

its all good though man enough of our benchracing :thumb: we're :talon: brothas, lets not fight...but destroy all the eclipses! LOL :D :p

Its all good, i'm going to leave it at that, LOL Haven't had a good race in a while, just a little build up on this end.

Lateeee :thumb:

that'd be a good race, just like when i take on todd for the battle of the autos! except right now he has a 50 trim i think, i only have a ### t-25.......until friday.....mauahahaha :D

Dam i want a piece of that Gs turbo next meet i am there for sure, i love it when guys talk shit and end up eating there words after but oh well... :p

SilverMitsu said:
that'd be a good race, just like when i take on todd for the battle of the autos! except right now he has a 50 trim i think, i only have a ### t-25.......until friday.....mauahahaha :D

Ya well hopefully by the next meet I will have taken off my turbo, get my ticket straightened out, and put it back on, but damn its too much damn work, Im so tired of being pulled over for bullshit, I guess thats what happens when you have a body kit though, I stick out ehhhh, I kinda wish I was back to my OEM 98 Body Kit. Well shit Rob you should smoke me else I will forever laugh at you. 4g63 > 420a-Turbo (on Stock Internals)

madracer247@aol said:
Dam i want a piece of that Gs turbo next meet i am there for sure, i love it when guys talk shit and end up eating there words after but oh well... :p

Wow is this 4g63 vs. 420a-Turbo battle/comment, I have never seen that before :rolleyes: Anyways Josh is Esi Turbo not Gs Turbo :D

Josh, are you still gunna pick up that hood man?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back