The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

This is it! January SoCal DSM Meet!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

some more

Attachments

• IMG_0282.jpg
    IMG_0282.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_0283.jpg
    IMG_0283.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_0293.jpg
    IMG_0293.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG_0294.jpg
    IMG_0294.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 323
  • IMG_0295.jpg
    IMG_0295.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 321
so yea i got my truck today 23gs looks like the eclipse is going to be down for a longer time =/ anyways great meet it was nice to see you guys - mario

the meet was dope! really good turn out! love to see all those people turn there heads and look hahahaha ... this was my first DSM meet and wont be the last.. all u people were way kool and friendly... so umm whens the next? LoL :thumb:

HipHop615 said:
LOL I gotta here ur story, Ya dude Im still a lil ticked off, first I shattered my bumper today and then I get pulled over for something a diff. car did......it looks like I will be non turbo again.....
hey Todd... sell me ur turbo!!! LoL

here is what i got didnt really take many my camera was acting up.

Attachments

• silver1.JPG
    silver1.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 308
  • lambo.JPG
    lambo.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 306
  • red talon1.JPG
    red talon1.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 310
  • red talon.JPG
    red talon.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 302
  • silver2.JPG
    silver2.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 321
  • out.JPG
    out.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 302
here are a couple i took:

Attachments

• IMG_0681.JPG
    IMG_0681.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_0682.JPG
    IMG_0682.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG_0683.JPG
    IMG_0683.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_0687.JPG
    IMG_0687.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_0691.JPG
    IMG_0691.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_0697.JPG
    IMG_0697.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_0695.JPG
    IMG_0695.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_0694.JPG
    IMG_0694.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_0692.JPG
    IMG_0692.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_0698.JPG
    IMG_0698.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 293
men i have a good time cruising with all 2g's & some 1st gen.The meet really turns out :thumb: There's so much cars on that meet.PLus the pizza was good 2 even though me & my girl can't finish it.Well 2 bad for me that i was late on my team meet. :shhh: Hoping 2 see all pictures plus the the movie.ROB thanks again for this meet .hope the next meet might be in my work.

Rob is working on it as we speak ah... type.

He wold like to have every one elses footage so we can get all the best shots possible and he is waiting for the footage the mitsu rep took as we left the parking lot at bigs

it was alot of fun cruising and meeting new dsm people... sorry i had to bounce right before everyone mobbed over to super autobacs... had to get on the 405 and head home cuz my brother was locked out of the house, LoL... but cant wait til the next meet...

EAGLE_TALON_52 said:
BBQ would be tight
hell yeah bro... i talked to that gsx dude.. and he said all us valley dudes should have lil team cruise down santa monica beach.. doesnt that sound sweet guys? The the hot ladys hehe sweet!! ...have lil cruise down malibu beach LOL

EAGLE_TALON_52 said:
BBQ would be tight
hell yeah bro... i talked to that gsx dude.. and he said all us valley dudes should have lil team cruise down santa monica beach.. doesnt that sound sweet guys? The the hot ladys hehe sweet!! ...have lil cruise down malibu beach LOL LOL by then i will have my racing seats on haha my car will look dope

that red talon with the big front mount is sponsored by unique rims music & performance parts and it is all go

My pics are posted on that other thread, check em out when you get a chance! :thumb: :talon:

Hey Rob, keep us informed on the situation with the Mitsubishi guy.

Whoa! nice meet,..i missed out,.but on another note i would also like to second the BBQ thing that sounds interesting and hopefully i wont miss anymore.

cant wait to see the vid! :thumb:

Bigglesworth87 said:
My pics are posted on that other thread, check em out when you get a chance! :thumb: :talon:

Hey Rob, keep us informed on the situation with the Mitsubishi guy.

hell yeah ROb.. LOL

hey where are ther vids?//.... i got a like 20 mins vid LOL but need to make copys.. if ya want some.. E-mail me [email protected] ... AL lates everyone.. dude brian you need to learn how to tape bro haha jk LOL

hey AL, i'll be on AIM tonight, hit me up and get me ur footage ASAP for the vid....my AIM is Bluedevilmitsu.....hit me up around 7pm.....i'll be on all night.

damn if i would have looked three days sooner i would have loved to be there its just like 10 minutes from my house anyways i was wondering if you guys would be down to do this more often cuz i dont know about everyone else but i love to cruise its something i do daily it would be nice to find some people that love their cars as much as i do to roll with
let me know :dsm: orange,ca

Thanks again Rob for making this happen. :thumb:
I wish I had made it there earlier to check out the cars. Next time. Can't wait to see the vid. :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back