The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

This is it! January SoCal DSM Meet!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadowWulf said:
Heh, looks like ill be there after all, hardest part was finding someone who could help me get it back home "legally". Looks like all the pieces are falling together nicely...

EDIT:

Nope, i got screwed over again. Looks like the soonest i can get my car is going to be NEXT friday damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

This....really.....really.....SUCKS! First i miss the Dyno (which i had even helped get going through the suggestion!) and now i miss the MEET!!! ARAG! :barf:

Have fun guys, take lots of pictures for me :cry:

THat really sucks man...

When will we be able to see the route of the cruise? Is there a handout at the meet, or is it going to be posted here? I need to know before I leave home to let my mom know where Ill be. :rolleyes:

:dsm:

i messed up on the las one but now ill fix it

T minus 17 hours 19 minutes......and countin :cool:

:talon: Monty :talon:

BWHAHAHAHAHA :laugh: How old are you again? (im sorry i know i shouldnt laugh but its too damn funny. its all in good fun :thumb: )

EDIT: i meant SHOULDNT LAUGH (im not that much of a jerk LoL)

eclipsegsx1736 said:
When will we be able to see the route of the cruise? Is there a handout at the meet, or is it going to be posted here? I need to know before I leave home to let my mom know where Ill be. :rolleyes:

LOL. Ya im 16 and my mom said she needs to know where Ill be... :rolleyes: :| So...about that map that was promised?

eclipsegsx1736 said:
LOL. Ya im 16 and my mom said she needs to know where Ill be... :rolleyes: :| So...about that map that was promised?

The map of the cruise will be handed out at the meet. Its going to take place near/on huntington beach. Some strectch of a highway that runs right through there.....look up in the early parts of this thread and just read about where its at. See you tomarrow. Dont worry Mijo, we will make sure you dont get lost ;) :D

eclipsegsx1736 said:

hey bro tell your mom you in good hands LOL people wonr #### with us DSM's haha.. cant wait man LOL...

:barf: I hate the San Bernardino PD damnit. No i dont, there doing their jobs....
Have fun guys. :)

EDIT. ok here is why im not there today....

Pulled at a checkpoint 2 days before nexy years. Asked to pop my hood, then the hatch, then told me "Sir, were taking your car". No explanation.

THEN they decide to breathilize me -6- TIMES in an hour. Finally arrested me, sent to jain on DUI for drinking 4 beers 2 hours earlier. Well, it turns out 4 beers is the exact ammount needed to arrest someone.

So, no car.
No SoCal meet.
over 1K in fines just to get the car out so far, and i STILL dont have it today.
Lost my license.
Court date pending next month. Had a clean record and perfect driving record till now ( i drive professionally for my company).
Oh, lost my job, and got my ass kicked by my wife.
I learned my lesson, i mean i REALLY learned it, so dont flame me, i already have to myself hundreds of time since.

Life...is good.

ShadowWulf said:
:barf: I hate the San Bernardino PD damnit. No i dont, there doing their jobs....
Have fun guys. :)

EDIT. ok here is why im not there today....

Pulled at a checkpoint 2 days before nexy years. Asked to pop my hood, then the hatch, then told me "Sir, were taking your car". No explanation.

THEN they decide to breathilize me -6- TIMES in an hour. Finally arrested me, sent to jain on DUI for drinking 4 beers 2 hours earlier. Well, it turns out 4 beers is the exact ammount needed to arrest someone.

So, no car.
No SoCal meet.
over 1K in fines just to get the car out so far, and i STILL dont have it today.
Lost my license.
Court date pending next month. Had a clean record and perfect driving record till now ( i drive professionally for my company).
Oh, lost my job, and got my ass kicked by my wife.
I learned my lesson, i mean i REALLY learned it, so dont flame me, i already have to myself hundreds of time since.

Life...is good.

dude that sucks ass hate it when problems come down on me like that... GOOD LUCK GETTING THINGS CLEAR BRO

i really hope ur DSM's are shining, i'd hate to show u up..... :D my baby is SPARKLING see u bitches in a few hours.

ShadowWulf said:
Life...is good.

Yes it is. There will be other meets. As long as you, your wife and your son are fine that's all that matters. Time will take care of everything else. Sorry for the hard times.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back