The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

This is it! January SoCal DSM Meet!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverMitsu

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 12, 2003
Dallas, Texas
Ok boys, here we go. Hopefully this will be one of our biggest SoCal Meets to date. Last meet we were a hair shy of 30 DSM's. For those of you that went, you know we all had a blast. This next meet will be filmed from 2 different DSM's, one from Surge's spyder, filming by HiTek21, and another cam from my GS-T filming by my babe. So we will have at least 2 hours of footage like last time, but this time from 2 different cams, surge will be leading the pack so we can have footage from the front, and my cam towards the middle/rear of the pack. Its gonna be good!

Date: Saturday January 15th, 2005!
Where: Meeting point is Bigs Pizza in Anaheim. The address is 1027 S Harbor Blvd
Anaheim, CA 92805
Time: 1:30pm, departing from Bigs around 3pm. That gives everyone enough time to check out everybody's ride, and to take pics and things of that nature.
Contact: ME! :D my name is Rob, my cell is 714-262-1157. If you have any questions regarding the meet, or directions, or where we are cruising to, feel free to give me a ring!

I will have printed map directions for everyone to follow so everyone knows the route we will be cruising on, so just in case you fall back or get left behind somehow, you know where we will be.

Hope to get over the 35 DSM mark on this one, we shall see! :thumb:

SilverMitsu said:
I will have printed map directions for everyone to follow so everyone knows the route we will be cruising on, so just in case you fall back or get left behind somehow, you know where we will be.

Nice! :thumb: Yup, me and a GS-T got separated from the pack on the last mini-cruise :( so a map is an awesome idea. :thumb:

The meet couldnt be closer to me huh? :p Im in! This time, i will be leaving earlier and actually ge there on time. :D

:thumb: :talon:

silvermitsu count me in.

make a flyer with a map on it. pass it out at hooters.
draw the map w/ instructions so everyone can get a visual idea.
on the flyer, lets also discuss the mph we want to cruise @ on the fwy so we dont have ppl running around at different speeds and taking off. last time groups were breaking and getting lost.
(ex: fix the speed @ 65-70 and cruise in the 2 right lanes)
also on the flyer indicate the leaders (should have about 2-3 leaders) by name and car type & color. so we dont mix leaders, and no one should pass them up.. (so to keep the group in a constant spd and together) indicate the cars with the camera as well, for their convenience...
i think we should move slowly and keep all 30-35 dsms moving together. this will be good for the camera shots and for cruising pleasure.

if you want me to make this flyer i can do so..
are we going to the crystal cove again?

however i do have one concern which is streets lights breaking the group..

let me know what you think.

just came up with something.
we should put a person in the back of the group.
and that person could just call the leader if the groups are starting break and gapping due to the street lights.

leaders can anticipate the call and pull over to the side accordingly...

i dont know this might all sound too formal.. we might want to keep these meets free and let members do what they want. :cool:

thanx HSK, go ahead and throw together a flyer and I will too, then we'll use a combination of the 2. Please email me ur version so I can make copy's thanx to Surge for that. my email is

[email protected]

thanx again, and I look forward to seeing all of you DSM's again... :D

It seems as though every meet I have more goodies installed, for this january meet, i will have these new goodies;

HKS EVC-4
Triple Gauge pod including an a/f gauge, oil pressure gauge, boost gauge
IC piping

WOO WOO! :D

HSK said:
just came up with something.
we should put a person in the back of the group.
and that person could just call the leader if the groups are starting break and gapping due to the street lights.

leaders can anticipate the call and pull over to the side accordingly...

i dont know this might all sound too formal.. we might want to keep these meets free and let members do what they want. :cool:

i think its a good idea ;)
does anyone have boost mobile? if so ill get a phonecard..i can also help make flyers, i have ps and a [email protected]

I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FU(K ABOUT ANYTHING! I'M THERE!
I'm still pissed about missing the last one.
:mad:

turbolarry said:
I'm still pissed about missing the last one.
:mad:
My snetiments exactly. I try and try to put together cruises here in Phoenix and we always end up chilling by the pool drinking. My block is still AWOL, but I am down for the first cruise after she's back toegether, even if I have to break her in on the way across the desert. :thumb:

(Oh, and since Turby is bailing at the end of the month, I'll be crashing your place, Rob. LOL) :D

SilverMitsu said:
thanx HSK, go ahead and throw together a flyer and I will too, then we'll use a combination of the 2. Please email me ur version so I can make copy's thanx to Surge for that. my email is

[email protected]

thanx again, and I look forward to seeing all of you DSM's again... :D

It seems as though every meet I have more goodies installed, for this january meet, i will have these new goodies;

HKS EVC-4
Triple Gauge pod including an a/f gauge, oil pressure gauge, boost gauge
IC piping

WOO WOO! :D

sent you something. check your mail later.
if you didnt get anything. post up here, and ill try to send it again when i have time.

nice mods btw. :thumb:
youll notice some gains... i remember the day i put on some icpipings and boosted up. :cool:

WulfShadow said:
does anyone have boost mobile? if so ill get a phonecard..

Ive got Nextel :thumb: . The cruise would be SO much easier if everyone had 2 way. I use it all the time when im cruising with my friends to let him know what exits to take, etc. Give me your DC number before the meet. Mine's 124*236635*2 ;)

:dsm:

is this meet for all year DSMs??? all of the responses so far are from 2g owners.... just curious....

slvrstingray said:
is this meet for all year DSMs??? all of the responses so far are from 2g owners.... just curious....
Of course! We could use some 1g's at the meets too! (havent been many lately)

Man if all goes well, I will be there for sure! Im just like a million miles from finishing my car.

brian you are more than welcome to crash at my place bro! :thumb:

hell yeah man count me in for sure dude..i think i know how to get there my self now...all 5freeway and get off on katella i think i dont know if i take the 57. LOL anyways man...if things go good with my mitsu.. im down.. but hey Rob...people will more likely to get lost at night even if they have maps remember it gets dark around 5:00pm. I say we meet there at 2:30 and take off at 4:00 so we can have the spotlight before dark.. let me know what ya think bro...

I say we get there early, so we have more day light to burn. I think its going to be my birthday again at hooters! :D

:thumb: :talon:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back