The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

This is gonna sound weird.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turboillini11

Probationary Member
Apr 23, 2005
Wheaton, Illinois
If i have a GST Spyder....can i convert to AWD? if so..HOW? please help..i would REALLY love to do this.
thanks
-Tan

It is possible and people have done it, but it takes a lot of time, effort, and especially money to do the conversion. You have to buy all sorts of awd parts like tranny, axles, driveshaft, exhaust, xfer case, rear diff, etc. There is a site somewhere that has a guide on everything to buy and how to do the conversion but I forget it, maybe if you google search you can find it. Good luck. :thumb:

Eagle_of_Fire said:
Has anyone ever priced out the option of removing a GSX top and converting it to a rag top? If i wanted a drop top awd that's what i would look at.

It's not worth the time. It's much easier to swap in the AWD stuff.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back