The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

THIS GUY CANT BE SERIOUS???????? can he???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

There's is a VERY big difference between Reggaeton and Spanish Rap. I would explain, but i'm sure you don't care, so i'll leave at that.

Back to more rice and other foolishness.

YouTube - Eclipse on 28"rims

Well crap, now when I try and block the hondas from passing me, they'll just go underneath. CRAP!

900 horse on stock mounts,LOL.

ROFL the number actually works hahah we called him and ask him about it LOL. Seems like a very knowledgble fellow with the DSMlink transmission WTF

LOLol,any idea where i can purchase one,i have the ceddy mods trans in mine.LOL.

for those who need reggaeton class. it got called "reggaeton" basically when the genre got commercialized, its original name back in the early 90s was "underground", but it was founded back in panama and not in puerto rico like most ppl think, it started in panama and actually it was spanish reggae. then puertorican dj's took the beat of the spanish reggae songs and made it faster and started singing. It started back in the ghetto hoods, selling tapes from the trunk of their cars, without any record company or contracts, just another way of making a few extra bucks, after a few years it started getting more accepted within the puertorican community and the underground music was evolving, the dj's where making their own cds consisinting of a compilation of various artist, after a while the djs started seen the whole music movement as a business and started their own record companys and distributing their cds to music stores, then don omar, wisin y yandel, daddy yankee basically changed the whole movement into another zone and another plateu, which they all have been in the game for a lot of years before they really got known outside puerto rico and latin countries.

:ohdamn:

Attachments

• double facepalm.jpg
    double facepalm.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 50
BREAKING NEWS! Joshua Michael Kaupaa went on a rampage today in downtown Lawton. OK after watching the worst video made EVER!

Why did he do it? People are saying "racecar"

i think he would shaaat a golden nugget. if he saw half of the cars on here hewould say, darn im a retard i should take it to my ricer meet and show all ricer dsmers the path to non ricerness

The video fails for me. I want to see the epic fail. :(

Haha... That's pretty pathetic. It sounds awful. Looks like crap. He'd have better luck taking it to the yard and having them crush it then selling it for .01

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back