The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

THIS GUY CANT BE SERIOUS???????? can he???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

:ohdamn: Freaking ebay special. Judging by that in car video, I'm pretty sure my slow ass truck is faster. I'd be shocked if that POS could take a stock turbo DSM. And for the love of God just say nitrous!!

This guy deserves to have his balls put in a hot waffle iron for ricing out this poor dsm.

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWZZZZZZ

It solves ALL of your problems!

Riced out slow car? NAAAAAAWWWZZZZZZ!!!
Honda b16 Swaps leaving you in the dust? NAAAAAAWWWZZZZZZ!!!
HUGE ugly wheels? NAAAAAAWWWZZZZZZ!!!
Wife filing for a divorce? NAAAAAAWWWZZZZZZ!!!
Burnt the Turkey on Thanksgiving? NAAAAAAWWWZZZZZZ!!!
Can't shift from 2nd to 3rd smoothly? NAAAAAAWWWZZZZZZ!!!
Your dog won't quit barking? Feed it NAAAAAAWWWZZZZZZ!!!

YOU can be the coolest kid on the block if you call now and order yourself a case of NAAAAAAWWWZZZZZZ!!!

Warning:might make you seem g4y,ricey,slow,retarded,suffering from a case of 'i need my brains blown out' or lack thereof testicles.

Oh..$50,000 invested? *sigh...* The things people say to compensate for a tiny penis..

And look at that Monstrosity of a sound system...He's going to hate the day, when he is stranded with no spare tire.

Other then everything else.
Was I the only one offended by the drop down screen on the drivers sun visor, that was cleverly mounted with some long straps of velcro? This guy needs an intervention.

Did nobody notice this in the beginning of the comments?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWZZZZZZ

It solves ALL of your problems!

Riced out slow car? NAAAAAAWWWZZZZZZ!!!
Honda b16 Swaps leaving you in the dust? NAAAAAAWWWZZZZZZ!!!
HUGE ugly wheels? NAAAAAAWWWZZZZZZ!!!
Wife filing for a divorce? NAAAAAAWWWZZZZZZ!!!
Burnt the Turkey on Thanksgiving? NAAAAAAWWWZZZZZZ!!!
Can't shift from 2nd to 3rd smoothly? NAAAAAAWWWZZZZZZ!!!
Your dog won't quit barking? Feed it NAAAAAAWWWZZZZZZ!!!

YOU can be the coolest kid on the block if you call now and order yourself a case of NAAAAAAWWWZZZZZZ!!!

Warning:might make you seem g4y,ricey,slow,retarded,suffering from a case of 'i need my brains blown out' or lack thereof testicles.

I read this with a billy mayes sounding voice in my head.. Wonder if this shit is as good as mighty putty?

Wow his music is annoying

Is cool if you thing the ricers's and their cars annoying, but there is nothing wrong with Reggaeton. ( I think you should up some video of girls dancing to Reggaeton :sneaky:)

It sounded to me like straight Spanish rap. Any rap in anything other than English by black people (or Eminem) is just ridiculous. Reggaeton makes no sense. It's literally not reggae sung in Spanish (unless I just haven't heard enough.) Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, that's reggae.

There's is a VERY big difference between Reggaeton and Spanish Rap. I would explain, but i'm sure you don't care, so i'll leave at that.

Back to more rice and other foolishness.

YouTube - Eclipse on 28"rims

wow i didnt expect this post to get so many reply's :applause: :applause: :applause:

im glad too see that every one has gotten a good laugh out of it at least, thanks for all the hilarious reply's, keep them coming

Reggaeton is akin to dancehall, not reggae.

ROFL the number actually works hahah we called him and ask him about it LOL. Seems like a very knowledgble fellow with the DSMlink transmission WTF

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back