The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

THIS GUY CANT BE SERIOUS???????? can he???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

In my best Hank Hill voice possible - "This, is the Lord of Ricers, I tell ya what."

someone should email him and bid it for a penny. hahaha maybe someone can save it

Wow just wow....900hp? Lmfao. I am 100% sure that hever lifted a finger to install those parts because it's obvious he doesn't know shit. Typical ricer asshole on youtube

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha. anyone who can last past the ONE adjustable cam gear without laughing...is pro.

Wow... That thing is amazing!

ROFL

It's complete craptastic. The audio and visual system seems decent anyway.

Werd on de street is hes gettin like 3 more cylinders installed on the motor. Probably be pushing close to a million pounds of boost soon

With three more cylinders he should at least be able to get two of those big black puffs of smoke to come out of the tail pipe.LOL With a little tuning I bet he could get three and a piece of a piston to come right down the tail pipe.ROFLOMG

O.k. I am stating this now. If for some god aweful reason you see my new GST going anywhere near the ditch this thing crawled out of, you have my FULL permission to come kick my ass and take my car.

100 bucks says my 420a car can take this "bad boy", any takers? :p

This video made my day a little better, gave me something to laugh at

This is why I stay away from youtube videos, not because of the videos themselves but the comments that get left below them. Sometimes I can't decide whos more ignorant, the person that made the damn video claiming all the B.S. or the person leaving the ignorant comment.

I'm a instructor and had just passed out a test in the class I'm teaching right before I wandered into this thread. I started smirking, which turned into a laugh after the "adjustable cam gear" followed by the narrowband SITTING at rich... nice distraction to my class.

I hope the general public thinks all the B.S. I see posted below that video, that way when I tell someone I'm running 30psi on a stock motor they think I'm full of it until I leave them standing still on the track. Retards.

:dsm:

!!!!!!what.. really?? ya don't like my car? haters!!! :p jk id kill myself if that was mine hahaha

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back