The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

This Friday

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gst fat

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 22, 2007
Miami, Florida
Anyone wanna meet up this Friday n go to sunoco?
I just tuned my car today n wanna take it for a test
Pm me for my number I'm going with a few buddies of mine first to towers then to sunoco

last time i went to sunoco, i got a nice exhaust and license plate cover ticket. $200 something, ill pass. anywhere else then maybe

last time i went to sunoco, i got a nice exhaust and license plate cover ticket. $200 something, ill pass. anywhere else then maybe

you must have been eating shit or been doing something dumb ### ive never been stopped

I pmd u my number

so only one guy huh? wheres all the fast dsms at? so you guys only go to meets but no runs huh,pretty crappy,hit me up tonight greenwit

the fast dsms are at the track!!LOL. it's cool there and all, i think people just don't wanna deal with the cops. drag racing ticket is ike $1000, and spectating is like 200 something, racing at countyline and moroso is $25 bucks, it's safer, funner, you get actual numbers for your performance, and you don't have to deal with the idiots that take losing a race like you just screwed their mom. but thats just me.

i guess so but hey i havent been there in about 2-3 months so im going now

well alot of the dsms here in hialeah are going to towers on friday the 30th then we are going to sunoco so let me know who else es down to go

well alot of the dsms here in hialeah are going to towers on friday the 30th then we are going to sunoco so let me know who else es down to go

Lol how did the throttle body work out for you man?

you guys know friday is new years eve? If a bunch of dsms are going to towers I will meet up there. Im not going to sunoco. Too many cops and probably no cars that are worth my time.

friday is the 31st not 30th. are they even doing the meet at towers since is new years eve.and i know how you hialeah guys do it up on that night with el Lechon and the beers LOL. but if you guys come ill come by towers. what time u all plan on being there.

ya im an idiot for some reason i thought it was the 30th. btw this is wilderg88 on a buddys account. and i fixed the tbody. it was the Fiav. but the one i got from you helped man thanks alot.

Dammit Wilder, you use my account call yourself an idiot and don't even say it was you using my account? Dammit man! LOL, Now people are gonna think I'm really an idiot :p

Last edited:
so are you guys coming or not? im right next to davie but i know some of you are way down in miami. would suck to come up to towers and the place is dead

I'm going to be a bit caught up dude, wouldn't want to promise anything. We can def. plan it for another day and I'll be down to go. But it's new years eve, people always tend to get caught up.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back