The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Thinking about leaving the game after 10 years

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayRolla

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 23, 2006
Colorado Spring, Colorado
Well I think I might be parting out the DSM. Ive been around for a long time. Its still not positive but I think its close. My clutch decided to go out the other day, its a new 2600PP with 4 puck disk. Ive had so many issues over the years I just cant see myself buying another clutch to install. Also when it was on the road it got broke into. They took my stereo, laptop and destroyed the inside.

But thanks to all for the help and I will be around still posting helping others since Ive learned so much through out the years.

I think my next investment may be a bike. With a hyabusa I will get my speed fix along with cheap gas and insurance. Not to mention I will most likely kill myself before hurting others if I do something stupid.

So its not goodbye, just a start of a new journey. Look out for everything in my parts list to come up on sale on this forum, locals and ebay.

Sucks that you are thinking of leaving. If you were closer Id buy your 1g as it sits. Ive gathered alot of good info from you throughout the years.
Hope you decide to come back to DSMs soon.

PS.....PM me about your valve cover.

Sad story but these cars arnt getting any younger, and neither are we

what interior parts do you need to make you happy again?

LOL thanks for the support. Im going to be back one day. Maybe in a 2g or if Im lucky an EVO. I think I might just go with a 600cc bike. After thinking about it I dont need all the power of a liter bike. My wife is already mad I'm thinking of a bike. She thinks im goin to kill myself.

Well, your infos always been good and I hope the best with your bike, zx6rr's are where its at. Kawaski all the way

I'm sorry that you're nearing the end of the road. I remember when you joined and I feel you've contributed much over the years. Hang in there if you can but do what you have to do.

Well I guess its somewhat of good news. I have decided to sell the turbo setup, exhaust and my tranny to my brother because his just failed and I need some money. Im going to keep the motor, ecmlink and other major fuel mods.

Then Im going to just let the car sit untill I get another shell and slap on my hx35 with a t3 mani and do it right this time. It my be a year before its back on a road but it will be back. I couldnt just leave forever!!!! LOL.

Turbo, mani, o2 housing and tranny are now sold. Car is going to sit untill I can get a holset hangin off, some cams and new tranny setup. It will be awhile guys, but I will stick around and help some peeps out.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back