The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Things you have said that has made others uncomfortable.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ICM_MikeLago

Supporting VIP
Nov 1, 2012
Silver Springs, Nevada
The title of this thread says it all...

Putting a huge exhaust on a Honda is like jerking off at a family reunion, physically you can do it, but it's frowned upon.

How does that make someone uncomfortable? Uncomfortable would be like walking up to a chick and ask her if she would like her muffin buttered.

The word orphanage was used instead of family reunion. I just thought I'd word it differently for those on the forums who may have been orphaned.

"You better sleep on your back or I will."

Thank you for making my day better guy's LOL... In front of your wife, with your kids next to you as well.

Thank you for making my day better guy's LOL... In front of your wife, with your kids next to you as well.

Wha ha ha!!! I think the situation has just shifted from uncomfortable to possibly making the chick run away!!! ROFL

Wha ha ha!!! I think the situation has just shifted from uncomfortable to possibly making the chick run away!!! ROFL

While the dog tries to look away, but it just can't. LOL

Had an old guy yell peddlin that p***** is illegal at some chick riding a bicycle! Haha

And then 7 weeks later you have to break out a hanger from the closet......

Is everyone nice and comfortable now? Haha, I've said /heard more shit working at a bar I don't even want to repeat half of it.

Or you could just do awkward things instead of saying it. Buy a condom.. Put soap in condom.. Place on windshield of best friends car.

Sure sure, I know you got these:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I've never seen those, never had that problem, glad you know where to find them though!

(Mainly because I hate wearing rubbers, you see... I like to commit) hahah ;)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back