The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

thermal R&D pricing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dalatinromeo

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 18, 2004
Fair Lawn, New_Jersey
i did some research for the last two days about which exhaust to choose. i finally chose to go with thermal R&D turbo-back :cool: . i wanted to get a full 3' turbo back, i found this one on hopupracing.com

http://hopupracing.com/thfaststtuca.html

can anyone give me any advice like is it a good deal, and any input because i dont want to spend about $600 and buy the wrong one. thanks

yea, $550 roughly for tr&d 3" cat back is normal. as stated you will not be dissapointed, i have one also. as stated in post #2...if you want a 3" turbo back...expect to pay roughly around $1100. and check your local clubs...i got my 6 month old 3" tr&d cat back for $300 from a guy who got t-boned at the front wheels. just had minor scuffs on bottom of tip where the wrecker snatched onto the front and hauled it off. you would not even notice unless i told you what to look for.

jim :dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back