The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Thermal R&D exhaust FWD possible restock

Thermal R&D Exhaust 2g Dsm FWD

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscfreak1

Probationary Member
Oct 17, 2019
HIGHLAND, California
I’ve been talking to Thermal R&D Performance and they are will to bring back the cat back exhaust for the price of $611.60 plus shipping if they can get 15 committed buyers. The system will be live on there website once 15 buyers pay for the exhaust and shipping from my understanding. They will begin production once 15 buyers have paid. Any interest?

these exhausts are awesome, this a pic of my muffler and its very old LOL

Attachments

• 20210203_180750.jpg
    20210203_180750.jpg
    558.2 KB · Views: 81
Thermal R&D is looking for more customers to get in on this group buy - they reached out to me about it but didn't want to become a vendor here to organize it here in the vendor forum. If you want to get in on it, send them an email.

I’ll email them tomorrow and see where they are at. I’ll post the number

Ok so I just got an email today from Thermal and this is the direct quote..

Good Morning I just wanted to give you an update where we are with the system. we are working on the research and development of the true 3" system.
Once we have that ready we can relay the ETA for completion of the system if every one is happy with the date we can go ahead with the website.
Please ask everyone who is wiling to purchase to reach out to my email so I can show my boss we have multiple committed buyers. So far I only have 6 people who have emailed me.

So if people are interested in this you need to email thermal please. I really hope this happens. Thanks guys

Hello all,

I am was just wondering if any of you were interested in purchasing an authentic Thermal R&D exhaust for a 2gen Gst? I only ask, because I am currently talking to Thermal about making a purchase in bulk, to make it worth their while. I know that someone awhile back tried to get 20 people to jump on board to purchase them, but I saw nothing come of that. So just let me know if you are honestly looking to purchase one.

Last edited:
Definitely a great sounding exhaust, used my muffler on several different chassis's over the decade+ of having it. On my TSI AWD right now which I'm reviving again.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back