The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Theather research scam !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98EclipseTurbo

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 22, 2004
Northwest, New_Jersey
Those of you who heard about it , you know what I;m taking about.
Those of you who didn't beware when buying them from 2 guys in a white van!!!!
Those guys can approch you anywhere on the street or shopping centers.
http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/3/76993.html
Above is the prove and it can happen to anyone anywhere in the US.
:notgood:

who the hell would buy crap from a random dude out the back of a van????? :confused: It's their own fault, don't cry about it. :notgood:

EclipseSH21 said:
who the hell would buy crap from a random dude out the back of a van????? :confused: It's their own fault, don't cry about it. :notgood:

Exactly. Damn idiots. ROFL :tease:

A friend of mine bought it from them last year. He was going to the bank and a guy asked him if he wanted to buy the system because he had too many on the invoice. My friend bought it and then 2 days later realized what happened. Then a few months later while at Quiznos we saw the guy in the van talking to some other guy. My friend and I went over and asked him for a few free systems. He looked at us and laughed, my friend then went to his car and got his bat while I waited and stalled the theater guy. Then when he came back we asked for my friends money back or all his systems, needless to say we got the systems. No violence was used, he was just intimidated and gave us all his stuff. :thumb:

It's disturbing how many people are willing to buy something out of the back of someones van for 10% of the "retail" price of the item.

Haha, I had guys do the "I deliver systems and we have an extra one so you can buy one for $xxx".

I was in my dsm and said, "nah, i dont have any money on me".

He goes, " man,what do you mean, thats like a $30,000 car"

WTF

He was dead serious too. Guess the new wheels and polish were looking good :D

I am not crying for anyone . Just sending a warning becaouse you might buy it .
Their business is so big that the only way they sell that stuff is in a white van with the same
line "extra two on the invoce". And it is working and its LEGAL business ,where they have offices set up evrywere in US.

98EclipseTurbo said:
I am not crying for anyone . Just sending a warning becaouse you might buy it .

Again, people are stupid. If you, or anyone else, falls for this shit then they get everything they deserve. It really isn't hard to use common sense, but for the millionth time, PEOPLE ARE STUPID.

This thread is like all the commercials about kids and pools every summer. Oh really if I don't watch my kid he may drown in a pool. Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back