The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

The worst thing I've ever done. I might go to jail.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously?

are drivers on the road these days really that retarded that they just drive by assuming the guy in front of them knows what they are doing? actually, im pretty sure we all know the answer to that.

i still think its the other guys fault. he has headlights and he should have seen a stopped car even without taillights in front of him, if he was paying attention. what, did he just ####ing pummel the dudes rear end at 70mph? its almost what it sounds like, makes me wonder what kind of state he was in if he couldnt see that far ahead......

i mean shit, you have cops outside doing their sobriety checkpoint thing, which means they have flashlights (since it was at night, i sure in the hell hope people arent relying on brakelights only in the daytime!), if you are driving and cant see people with flashlights at a sobriety checkpoint, you are either blind, drunk or retarded. its simple as this, what if the driver of said taped-taillight vehicle turned his car off at the checkpoint, say for instance the driver was a bit drunk and they asked him to exit the car for a test? guess what, scenario would have still played out, which means taping of the taillights are MOOT, which means the other driver IS GUILTY!

hell, if you think taillights played a factor, i can only imagine how the person who rear ended him drives like in a parking lot at night, do they just go around ramming into vehicles cause their taillights arent working? :rolleyes:

i hope the cops at said checkpoint are a hell of a lot smarter than most on this site who cant see past the one persons small mistake versus another drivers inability to ####ing pay attention. the cops should know the full story, they were outside, and saw it happen (i hope, unless they too werent paying attention), im sure they saw car with brakelights out, then looked up to see some other car barreling down on them. however i guess it sounds like the cops already have it out for you, which is crap and proves further how far down the justice system is that they cannot think about the entire situation as a whole and just go by the small bits of facts they happen to see at the scene.

bottom line is people, regardless of if he had tape or not, if his car was turned on or off, he still would have gotten rear ended! please, get yourself a lawyer, and make sure your buddy is ready to open a nice claim for getting rear ended by a ####tard driver.

What the hell kind of mindless-idiot statement did you just make? I wish I could choke you through the screen- how can you be THAT much of a moron? The brake lights which come pre-installed on ALL cars are there for SAFETY REASONS which are to advise other drivers TO STOP. It's not a device to REMIND a driver to do anything. On top of all of this- you DO NOT even know the scenario of this entire episode!!! How do you know there was even enough time to stop safely? ...To pay attention? ...TO REALIZE SOMEONE'S LIGHTS WERE TAPED BY AN IDIOT?

I bet you don't use your turn signals, either? I hate people like that.

YOU, shut the HELL UP. You're almost as bad as the OP. ...Dumbass.

FYI check the OP's post history.

Been duped again....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back