The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

The "Ultimate DSM Quiz!" is HERE!!!! Try your luck!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quite trying to justify that you are wrong!! :p

Originally posted by HokieDSM
A A/F gauge should be tapped in only to the o2 sensor wire, not to the ECU.

Where do you think the 02 wire sensor goes too?!?
I sodered a wire from me 02 sensor pin-out on the ECU. I led the A/F ratio wire from the gauge under the dash.
Then I twisted the 2 wires together and taped it up. Electronics and Computer is
what I do for a job, so I knew how the wiring system works. If you
did it another way good for you :thumb:

Originally posted by HokieDSM
The Autocross question is only partially right, because the power steering cut only is true for 1G 2.0L's. 1G 1.8's and 2Gs don't have this problem.
Wrong!
Click me

I got a 70, not bad ehh?

that tranny question pissed me off! LOL :p

94 Talon Tsi AWD Turbo 13.5 @ 98mph (pretty much stock)

The 2nd test was hard but I didnt like some of the questions, they seemed a bit subjective. The hardest quesion was the ECU pinout question. I could have looked it up if i wasnt lazy I uess.Anyways I scored a 70% :thumb:

I got an 80 on the 2nd one. Never knew laserspeeddemon was my daddy:rolleyes:

90 on second one. any smart dsmr shouldnt know how to wire up a dumb a/f gauge, LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back