The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

The throtl eclipse

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have been watching all the videos pretty cool turn out, rear is unique a little out there but over all turned out nice.

I really like it. Really nailed the “modernized f&f” vibe they were going for. The wing is stupid, but I love the rest even if some of the choices don’t match my own. It’s been a major inspiration.

There's a lot of things they've done, that I would do differently, but in the end, it's not a bad looking car, overall. Wing, gone; graphics, gone; even the audio, gone. But it's their representation, and I can't fault them on that. At least they did some good work, and built a GSX instead of a GS.

There's a lot of things they've done, that I would do differently, but in the end, it's not a bad looking car, overall. Wing, gone; graphics, gone; even the audio, gone. But it's their representation, and I can't fault them on that. At least they did some good work, and built a GSX instead of a GS.
I agree 100%

I think it's really cool. It's not supposed to be built like our cars; it's built to be over-the-top like the movie eclipse and they do it well and it's fun. I appreciate that there is a more artistic/showy crowd in the car scene that contrasts well with the ls swap with borgwarner turbo car that looks like crap that costed $50 total and looks like it costed $50.

I’ve been following since they started. Had mixed emotions about entire build. Then they started getting parts I was waiting on :nono:….
I look forward to new episodes. What has taken me years they accomplished in months, it is motivating. If this thing had a (Morrison) tubular manifold it would be perfect. Love FP but thought this build def. deserved a better manifold just for the “look factor”. I also like Quinn’s passion for the car.

I’ve been following since they started. Had mixed emotions about entire build. Then they started getting parts I was waiting on :nono:….
I look forward to new episodes. What has taken me years they accomplished in months, it is motivating. If this thing had a (Morrison) tubular manifold it would be perfect. Love FP but thought this build def. deserved a better manifold just for the “look factor”. I also like Quinn’s passion for the car.
I agree I think a Morrison Fab manifold would have looked better

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back