The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

The story of the search for THE GSX

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILLiCliPSE

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 11, 2003
Boynton Beach, Florida
Hey guys...

Im currently in the market for a 2gb GSX.

Well, as I pulled into work to pick up my check, a Charcoal 2gb GSX is sitting in the parking lot. I fell in love immedietly. It was BONE STOCK, leather, stick, and the paint was basicaly flawless.

I decided to leave a note on the window: "If you are interested in selling your car, Please contact me at (insert phone number here)."

Sorry for the kinda pointless thread, but I guess Im a little excited. I dont have my hopes up really, but itd be sweet to actually get a call from the guy/girl..

BTW, whats a good price for a 2gb GSX these days?

My friend bought his eclipse like that. You never know you might just get a call, but you might get a ridiculous price.

About a week after I bought my car, I got a note just like that on my windshield. I called the guy just to let him know that it wasn't for sale and that if he kept looking, I was sure he could find one. Of course, if I knew then what I know now, my answer might have been different. LOL

You never know, though. You might have caught the owner at the right time when he's considering selling it. Good luck.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back