The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

The Reno thread in which no arguing will take place....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stock Josh

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 19, 2002
Reno_NV
Hello all. Seems we shouldnt engage in conversations with people from outside the area. If we just mingle with ourselves, I think we should do fine. Lets take it easy on this one. Shall we?

Josh

blah to vegas :thumbdown they sure do get upset easily dont they. Josh, have you called the kid on the 2g?

Originally posted by Big Daddy B20
So what was up with those Vegas guys anyways?

Super sensitive down there. Been trying to get some races for Randy or myself, but, they seem to just want to have contests of wit. Unfortunatly, they seem to be lacking in that as well. Oh well, I'll check it out when I go this month. We will see how mouthy they are in person.

Does anyone know a cost effective (cheap) place to get a clutch installed in reno or carson. No one in Tahoe works on dsm trannys. Thanks

Originally posted by LTQuick
Does anyone know a cost effective (cheap) place to get a clutch installed in reno or carson. No one in Tahoe works on dsm trannys. Thanks

Hey talk to Stock Josh about your DSM stuff in the Reno area. He rebuilt the tranny in my Honda works great! He does mostly DSM stuff though.

Yer Mom, hows that sound?

Where is the shootout going to be held at? Im excited to see it.

Wow no one has anything to talk about now that you can't talk bad about each other. So when is this shootout going to happen?

Sorry all for being stubborn and argumentative. I'm cool with everyone, just a little touchy. I dont have much money and I try as hard as I can. Anyways, when is the shootout? I'm trying to get my motor ready if it's not coming real real soon. Plus I need some radials. And this has nothing to do with anything really but if anyone knows anyone or has a 73-87 Chevy/GMC Suburban, Truck, or Blazer and wants a 10" Superlift lift for it let me know, I have one for sale, it is on my Sub right now but I want to get rid of it, I am selling the lift complete incl. all steering components and brake lines. $1000 and I install it $900 you install it.

Everyone, there's a guy with a modded late year Mustang Cobra that is talking smack. He "thinks" he has around 500whp. Anybody want to step up?

Kinda, it's grayish graphite color. I think it's an '02 or '03 model. Did you ever get your 60 trim installed?

Ryan I finally put the turbo on. O' and the Evo III exhaust mani thats ported to match the turbo. The car seems a bit quicker.

Originally posted by gobagheera
Kinda, it's grayish graphite color. I think it's an '02 or '03 model. Did you ever get your 60 trim installed?

Hmmm... ok. I asked because I sorta raced a late 90s (i think) on the free way the other night... and he wasnt that fast. And it was a 50trim... not 60 :p I think I saw your car leaving school one night too... it was either the night of the metallica concert or the basketball game - around 7pm.

Originally posted by Libila
Ryan I finally put the turbo on. O' and the Evo III exhaust mani thats ported to match the turbo. The car seems a bit quicker.

Nice! We should all meet up in fallon sometime and have some fun runs :p How much was your evo mani??

I got the mani from FP ported for $300. The car is undergoing some body and engine work so Ill be out there when I can. Hows your car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back