The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

2G The Red Demon kicks off 2016 with a Bang - 192 MPH!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Been holding up great without a single issue!!
:applause:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Thats pretty amazing actually. Is it all stock or did you shot peen it or anything special? What would you say is the weakest link in the drivetrain as of now

Attachments

• demon-rear%20copy.gif
    demon-rear%20copy.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 22
I'm sure 1320video will be there :D Thats how I'm hoping to get coverage.

Getting ready for Chitown's King of the Streets (KOTS) at Great Lakes Dragaway (GLD) this weekend!
Hope to see everyone there.

You guys need to check the AWD 1/4 mile record I think you're like a couple hundredth off it if I found the record. I haven't seen an AWD car in the 6's yet maybe someone else has some input?

You guys need to check the AWD 1/4 mile record I think you're like a couple hundredth off it if I found the record. I haven't seen an AWD car in the 6's yet maybe someone else has some input?

There is zero question: they have the undisputed record.

http://dsmtimes.org/times.php?Header_Type=AWD&Page=1

http://dsmtimes.org/times.php?Page=1

Isn't the record held by the Ekanoo GTR? 7.265

"World's Quickest & Fastest 4 Cylinder AWD and Quickest & Fastest H-Pattern Manual Trans!! [email protected]!" -Boostin performance

Last edited by a moderator:
We're talking about fastest AWD, not fastest AWD 4 cylinder. Ekanoo has gone 7.265 at 204 mph. Boostin might beat that.

I know what you said. Chumpaumpalumpa said to recheck the record because boostin dint get the record.

Isn't the record held by the Ekanoo GTR? 7.265
I think it went 7.41 but I may be wrong.
I know what you said. Chumpaumpalumpa said to recheck the record because boostin dint get the record.
I'm actually saying fastest AWD car period. Fastest DSM, Faster than the GTR records, Evos, Audi quattros, anything. Any AWD car.

Looks like they went a little bit faster

Still, the Red Demon is super close to the world record. I just want to see a DSM take a title away from a GTR.
Ah I saw an R33 thats why. They are gunna be turning it up more and more as the season goes on too. I wonder if they'll eek out a 6

Wanted to send a big "THANK YOU" to everyone that stopped by our tent to say "Hi," check out the Red Demon, congratulate us on the record, and cheer us on at Chitown's King of the Streets KOTS (KOTS) this past Saturday. It was a hot one, and we appreciated everyone sticking thru the heat to enjoy the show at Great Lakes Dragaway (GLD) ...cuz there were so many bada$$ races!

We couldn't be happier with how the Red Demon performed; going a couple of rounds before being eliminated. We love seeing the growth of this event year after year, and the support the crowd gives all of the racers. We'll see everyone again in September for the Fall KOTS! :thumb:

Awesome, hopefully some video will be posted for those of us too far away to attend.
1320 Video, 5252RPM, and a few other media guys probably have videos they will be posting soon. 1320 had a GoPro on the Demon, so we're hoping to see some footage soon!

Didn't I see that Devin went 7.4 @ 199.9 just recently??? What an amazing feat! VERY impressive car and driver! That 200 mph mark is just a step away. :applause:

Last edited:
How hard would you say that was to fab up and make work?
It does take extra time and work, so plan for a weekend, or more. Not a simple "install and go" by any means.

Didn't I see that Devin went 7.4 @ 199.9 just recently??? What an amazing feat! VERY impressive car and driver! That 200 mph mark is just a step away. :applause:
Yes we did, and thank you.
Here's a video of the launch, in slow motion :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back