The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G The Red Demon kicks off 2016 with a Bang - 192 MPH!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boostin Performance

Proven Member
Jan 7, 2014
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
The Red Demon kicked off the 2016 season with a bang, running 192 MPH in the 1/4 mile recently at Orlando Speed World (OSW)! Only a few changes were made for 2016, including a new Haltech Elite 2500 ECU and a PTE 8685 turbo. These two parts paired together are definitely flexing their muscles!!! LOL :)

We are gradually getting the Red Demon dialed in, and chipping away at the ET's. While at OSW, Devin crushed thru the ET's running consistently all weekend - 8.81, 8.58, 8.46, 8.37, 8.17,8.13, and 8.04.

Stay tuned for more updates thru out the 2016 racing season, as this is only the beginning for the Red Demon!
#BetOnRed :thumb:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The Red Demon's contribution to #WheelieWednesday in 2nd gear, at around the 80-120ft mark ;)

Fast as hell and show car looks!

You guys still wetsump or did you go drysump?

Incredible work guys congratulations! Huge numbers, Boostin' FTW!

**UPDATE**

Over the weekend, we were out testing the Red Demon at Byron Dragway, prepping her for the upcoming season. This is just the second time that the Demon has been out to the track this year, and even with a slipping clutch and lifting around the 1000FT mark, Devin cruised the Red Demon to an easy 8.0 @ 150MPH!!! :D

We have a few small changes in store for the Demon this season. She'll be back out again soon.

Video:

Devin,
The sounds that thing makes are so badass. It revs so fast I can only imagine how the acceleration just pours on when it comes into power. Keep pushin' it!

Wow 1.3 60' with a slipping clutch haha. And on the verge of 7's! Love the car bro! makes me kinda wish I would have stayed in Chitown and came to work with you guys LOL. How much power/boost you think it was making when it started to slip in 4th?

Thats sick! Wish I knew you were in town I would have come out!

Wow I have been watching this red demon since it had a 16g. It had come a long way, every time it's a step forward!! Congrats and 7s should be coming soon I'm sure.
Thank you! The Demon has already been in the 7's. ;) We are just pushing for more.

What clutch is in the car now, and what future clutch plans do you have?
We are running a Quartermaster 8-leg clutch.

Devin,
The sounds that thing makes are so badass. It revs so fast I can only imagine how the acceleration just pours on when it comes into power. Keep pushin' it!
Thank you! It never gets old. :)

What dash is that?
It is a fiberglass dash from a GM car that was modified to fit.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back