The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

The OFFICIAL "What did you find at the Junkyard today" thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marc91GSX

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 20, 2006
Apopka, Florida
So I guess I'll start this off by saying my heart was officially broken today. There was a mostly straight, with only moderate surface rust 1965 Mustang.:cry:

Why would you junk out that car? I mean this place only gives you a max of $800 per car and that mustang could easily have sold for a few grand. It's as bad as someone trading in their grand dads M1 Garand for a voucher to get shoes.:cry: I would have posted pictures of the car but my phone was acting up, next time I go I will take a few shots.

Now let's try and not have all of the post depressing, for instance I also snagged two more Hyundai valve covers while I was there.:shhh:

Most random things I've found: Carebear in an engine, pot lids in a trunk, cat toys in the glovebox, and someone painted swastikas all over their honda. WTF

Most random things I've found: Carebear in an engine, pot lids in a trunk, cat toys in the glovebox, and someone painted swastikas all over their honda. WTF

Well the Japanese and Germans were Allies during WWII, maybe that was what they were going after.:LOL:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back