The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

The Official funny stuff on Craigslist thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I know

But yes over your hyundai

Move on Hyundai Forums : Hyundai Forum

Do you see your car in the options here? my neon is an option and there are sections for 420a engines in this site

My last comment; I am out of this
Again, I've had 2 actual DSMs. You've had none. You can see pictures of them in my gallery, you know, to remind you what Diamond Star Motors actually produced.

Thanks for playing, sweetheart. If I need advice on purchasing cars worth less than my catback, I'll turn to you for expertise.

WTF

That Corvette has more pieces of flair than a server at Applebee's.

"Included is two electrical turbos that are operated by toggle switch located inside the car next to the auto shifter. These are activated above 50 miles per hour."
"about 700HP"

hey, at least i could read it. Unlike most of these other postings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• tmp.jpg
    tmp.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 93
Dude! That ad for the DSM TURBO would be worth the $175 if it's not blown. The guy is mistaken as it's NOT a T-25, so it's not a direct bolt on for 2g cars. However, it has to be at least a 16G because it is most definitely not a 14b compressor wheel. Somebody should buy that!!

LOL No I actually didn't! Dang.
I wonder how much power that ebay wing and autozone fart canister netted him. Hahaha.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back