The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

The Official funny stuff on Craigslist thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah maybe legit but $2000 for a beat up used intercooler, mismatched couplers (red one, stock looking line on pipe with BOV), and I assume the turbo is used as well.

Heck you could get a brand new ETS system and a brand new MHI 16g for that price.

I was being sarcastic. haha looks like an ebay ic with the letters painted on... :ohdamn:

1992 mitsubishi eclipse gsx

$2800?! Colorado craigslist is filled with postings like this, I check it out whenever I need a laugh.

The one pic of the body, it looked good. I find it odd that they pulled the engine for a head gasket change. That makes yea think what else they "fixed" :hmm:

I find owning an NT offensive, so there.

(j/k!...sort of!)

Also one cam...etc. Just terrible.

j/k = just kidding.

Unbunch your panties. If you want to get pissy, I'll be glad to point out what is and isn't a DSM. Or, we can play nice and move on. Just let me know.

Yeah I own a NT and maybe next week I am going to get a nice and clean grandpa owned AWD if that guy believes me that he needs to get a truck

Any way; I would never sell my car... at least my panties are made in America

Yeah I own a NT and maybe next week I am going to get a nice and clean grandpa owned AWD if that guy believes me that he needs to get a truck

Alabama is in America. Thanks for attempting to condescend, but try not to wear your ass as a hat in the process. Enjoy your Neon.

Alabama is in America. Thanks for attempting to condescend, but try not to wear your ass as a hat in the process. Enjoy your Neon.

I do; actually I proudly made 14.7 1/4 in NA

I owned since 2007 and I saved it from the crusher 2 times...

And I am thinking on doing the 2.4 swap with SRT4 internals but haven't made mi mind there

But still enjoy your korean crap and have a good day

Hyundai is just as domestic as any of the big 3 car companies. Just about every thing comes from canada or Mexico. Damlier Chrysler didn't do too well with Mercedes. Now kia is making some engines for them.

Toyota, subaru, kia, Hyundai. Honda, they are all built here. With parts from overseas. Just like GMC, ford, and Chrysler.

What a coincidence, your Neon engine was built right next door in Mexico!

But still enjoy your korean crap and have a good day

Under that Korean hood is a Mitsubishi World engine. Very similar to the Evo X and 4g Eclipse engines....

Lando I said that I do enjoy it

Just dont serve the comunity insulting it
Does "j/k = just kidding" not translate into stupid? Enlighten me.

Do you get your knickers twisted anytime anyone makes a joke? If so, you'll find the Internet is a cold, cold place.

Grow a pair.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back