The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

The Official funny stuff on Craigslist thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOOK AT THIS!!!

Custom 98 dodge neon convertible

Text:

Hellllloo everyone! I recently purchased a 98 dodge neon fully customized convertible!! I got it not running and completely taken apart a couple months ago, since then I've got it running tip top and driveable! My intentions were to pull the what I thought was gonna be a bad motor and put a full SRT4 swap into it and drive it as a daily.... well long story short I dont have the funds to do the swap and since the motor and trans are good I found it pointless to pull them to swap it out and with me having 2 kids it being a 2 seater is very impractical for my family, so time to sell it!
Here are just some of the things it has,
It is a 2.0l sohc 5speed convertible, full molded body kit, molded spoiler with flip flop trunk,SS hood, roll cage, racing seats and harnesses, full custom air brush skull paint job inside and out, cold air intake, full header back exhaust.
The car by no means is perfect and will need some tlc, some of the duraglass/fiberglass is cracked in places and some paint fade here and there and some of the body work done wasn't up to my standards, but the car runs and drives very well! Truly the car is a head turner, people ask me all the time what is it? Haha. The car was made to be a full time convertible with no roof, but having to drive it in winter the last owner made a quick make shift top for it, its there and works but doesn't look the greatest.. the car is also full of custom speaker boxes in car and trunk ready for you to add a sick system...if you have any questions or wanna check the car out let me know, we can set something up, price is negotiable, trades are welcome,contact me at jnco5690 @ yahoo. com or by text 440 313 9060, thanks!

Pictures:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

"DROP SUSPENSION!!!"

Word?

BRB; hacking off my roof and destroying structural integrity.

Uhh, that model Celica came stock with a convertible. That isn't the "custom" part he is talking about. Just the ricer stuff. ;)

Yep, but the hard top ALLTRACs look sweet!

The yellow one isn't bad, take the doors and the painted interior out.

I just want a picture with the doors shut!!!!!

"DROP SUSPENSION!!!"

Word?

BRB; hacking off my roof and destroying structural integrity.

Even if you did. The celica would still look better.

That, right there, is ugly as sin!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
I like it. :) Then again, I have good taste.

Uhhhh.... I think he wouldn't know a 420a if it slapped him in the face...

Here is a legit question. Based on many, many, maaaaaaany n/a 420a cars being modified to be "fast and furious" in the looks department, do you think the engine name has a correlation to their favorite time of day? I do.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back