The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

The Official funny stuff on Craigslist thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I know this isn't car related, but damn... I've never seen anything like this one. ROFL Only in Akron could this be possible. :| The title should have read "Stop by and get jacked sucka!" Unbelievable! OMG WTF

As seen here free fire wood, but I also copied and pasted it for easy viewing once it gets removed from CL.

free fire wood (akron )

free - 2 long logs sitting in front yard. near Grant and south st. If you are ready to pick them up and have a truck or something call me 330 958-4900

Attachments

• FIREWOOD.jpg
    FIREWOOD.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 156
I get that it's somewhat rare and in really nice shape. But $16,000 for an SL(OW)? I've seen VR4 Spyder's sell for less! LOL

1999 MITSUBISHI 3000GT SL

I get that it's somewhat rare and in really nice shape. But $16,000 for an SL(OW)? I've seen VR4 Spyder's sell for less! LOL

1999 MITSUBISHI 3000GT SL

Omg. SUPER RARE, it's got cup holders, a center console, and it even comes with a shift Knob that's got the ultra rare numbers 1-5 and even REVERSE OMG OMG! A must buy! Rare super ultra bug headlights (only 75 1/2 of them where made OMG) and it even comes with a factory brake pedal OMG OMG!!

:D

Omg. SUPER RARE, it's got cup holders, a center console, and it even comes with a shift Knob that's got the ultra rare numbers 1-5 and even REVERSE OMG OMG! A must buy! Rare super ultra bug headlights (only 75 1/2 of them where made OMG) and it even comes with a factory brake pedal OMG OMG!!

:D

You forgot the premium floor mats. You know your getting a quality car when it comes with patches of carpet for your patches of carpet. :thumb:

T3 turbo, HKS BOV, and pro tuned Hondata s300... Not a bad way to spend $10,000

"This car will smoke a lambo/ferarri"

Lol stupid Honda kids

"Its in the 12 second range and not even at 300hp yet so tons of potential to be faster."

Not even 300hp, you do a 12 second 1/4 and you smoke supercars? :rolleyes: if people believe this guy the deserve to get screwed over buy this guy. This is why I don't hang out with many car people from my area. THEY ARE ALL LIKE THIS

I like how all the main components of his turbo kit are from ebay, yet it drives the price about 5-6 grand higher than it should be.

I guess that's simple economics, spend $150 on turbo, sell turbo on car @ $8500

Do find it funny how all of them say something along the lines of "Don't lowball me" or "don't waste my time" or something like that. Those phrases themselves are a turnoff for a potential buyer.

I don't get it. Why must some people buckle the seat belts with no person occupying said belt. Must be for Casper and his imaginary friend..

That talon makes me want to puke. What dumb azz sits there thinking hhmmm how can I make this interior look better? I know I'll paint the big ugly family car looking airbag on the steering wheel bright yellow that way it sticks out like a good sporty steering wheel should.

Here's my addition. Not a DSM but worth checking out. http://enid.craigslist.org/cto/4119280944.html</div>

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back