The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

The Official funny stuff on Craigslist thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When the title said official funny stuff on craigslist, I thought I would be seeing some funny stuff. I didn't expect that you guys would just be bashing other dsm owners. Ever considered that some of them might be members on these forums as well?

When the title said official funny stuff on craigslist, I thought I would be seeing some funny stuff. I didn't expect that you guys would just be bashing other dsm owners. Ever considered that some of them might be members on these forums as well?

If you were a victim don't take it to heart. Maybe it was something not in our taste, someone already summed it up said said "custom meant, to your liking and not others" And if it was a noob thing to say like, "has standalone and a motec system exhaust" Maybe they should rethink their "selling methods".

Keep your head up!;)

I wasn't really offended, just trying to speak out for the other guy.

Some of these are pretty hilarious. I like the 3000gt one:

"This car knows what's sexy, and sweat it sexy. That's why the drivers side window won't roll down and the A/C blows hot."

That other post for cars that make your head shake was pretty good. Sadly the craigslist posts expire, so only the last few pages are visible.

Exactly we have our fun and move on, just those things we see and want to share. You just got to stay up with the thread to see them all. Something to pass the time, while we are passing the time flipping through craigslist.

The first two are probably the actual pictures of the car he is selling you can tell both are not a spyder, I think he got the other 3 picture to show the rest of the car(not pictures he actually took) which happened to be a spyder instead (these pictures have a orange green "watermark" on the bottom right corner.

1993 TSI AWD Eagle Talon

What??!?!

Has a 6 bolt swap with 60k miles around 110k miles on the body, big turbo and intercooler, have injectors and fuel pump i'll throw in (it doesnt need them but if installed and you add a chip or dsm link then you can tune it and the car can push 350-425 hp easy). I have a decent chunk of money invested in it. Leather interior is about as good as it gets for being this old. The body doesnt have any major rust of any kind but does have some little surface rust by the wing and it has some scratches and dents but nothing that cant be fixed with ease.

The bad:
At the moment it doesnt run because I havent deleted the balance shaft yet. Also I need to take some fluid out of the transfer case because I overfilled it and it hydrolocked... its nothing bad just cant move the car untill after I've drained a little fluid out of it. Needs a new hood because that has major rust and it needs a drivers side headlight.... theyre common as heck and cheap as heck.

This is the turbo, except mine was modified a little more to squeeze out more power. It has been ported on the exhaust side and clipped.
EXTREME PSI : Your #1 Source for In Stock Performance Parts

This is the intercooler kit, however I added vibrant couplers in a spot or two.
Godspeed Intercooler Kit - 1G DSM

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back