The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

The Official funny stuff on Craigslist thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I never understood why people say "Custom X", because to me it means that someone made it look or function to their specific liking, which most of the time the person ends up having horrendous taste that greatly differs from what I like. I don't know how some people wave "Custom" around as if its some glorious thing, the only time custom is a good thing 100% of the time is if someone is making something custom to what YOU like.

Holy crap I want that LOL

that is like a get eaten by zombie vehicle. There is a black FJ in my city that has that all over his car, more believeable since its an SUV. No "camo" either, Idk how a red car is camo anyways LOL Lives at some apartments nearby ill snap a pic. We also a ghostbuster xb.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

^ outbid that! I would go up to atleast 40$ for said "EGR"

People are retarded....

Not any perticular post ,but in genral when someone uses the excuse of having a baby on the way for wanting to sell their car(usually a sport car) and in the list of possible trades: "supra, wrx, evo, 300zx, 350z...ect."
I see this ALL the time and I'm like "WTF? A mr2 is not a family car!"

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back