The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

The Official funny stuff on Craigslist thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you kiding me?

Erm, yes, actually... :|

EDIT: The point I was originally trying to make was that GT-Rs are fast, but boring. It's not the kind of boring where you can mod up and make it faster to fix. It's just a bit too perfect; the car doesn't have any soul at all.

GT-Rs do have a high turnover. I'm not sure what the exact numbers are, but I am sure it's the highest of any car Nissan sells. OTOH, it's not exactly very similar to anything else Nissan sells, but that's beside the point.

Standard is more fun to drive. It's as simple as that. I ['d like to] think most people would rather drive a slow car that's fun than a fast one that's boring.

That's why GT-Rs have such a high turnover. People buy them, have a blast with the speed, but when the speed gets boring and there's nothing new to keep you glued to your seat, they find something else.

Like what? An ACME rocket?

What a frigging idiot. Who buys Z rated tires for a 420a? I hope it was just for that ### red stripe and not the whole z rated thatz tight yo factor. At least he can spell, I'll say that.

Theres something wrong with you guys not liking that auto..That be a great chicks car.The price is a no go with a salvaged title for sure tho.So let me know if someone gets this please.

I keep clicking the add I want it, but dont have the cash even @ whatever you guys are offering.

My chick bought herself an 07 STI :thumb: 6-speed.

Found my Mrs. Right.;)

Autos are boring discussions are boring. Fun is subjective.

Hey, you guys want to hear a joke?

Joke Part 1:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Funny joke huh? Who's laughing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, just wow...

So, not to turn political, I won't. But some dumb ass with a video blog on youtube can hit 100, 000 views a day on what they ate and how they feel about a certain song that came out, or celebrity gossip.

Those videos have been on youtube for a year and combined have > 10, 000.

My girlfriend and I got audited last year because our tax preparer accidently claimed our daughter on both our returns. Kind of seems like a small issue comparatively. Yet we got hit, not them... k I'm done, or ill say things that will have the govt at my doorstep.

Last edited:
Wow, just wow...

So, not to turn political, I won't. But some dumb ass with a video blog on youtube can hit 100, 000 views a day on what they ate and how they feel about a certain song that came out, or celebrity gossip.

My girlfriend and I got audited last year because our tax preparer accidently claimed our daughter on both our returns. Kind of seems like a small issue comparatively. Yet we got hit, not them... k I'm done, or ill say things that will have the govt at my doorstep.

Bro, I know the feel.

Wow, just wow...

Bro, I know the feel.

ohh man haha that has to be the funniest post ever...I might have to sig this
"Mainly looking for Evos, WRX STi's, M3 BMW's, Vettes, Ls1's, Lt1's, you know, something of equal value."

ohh man haha that has to be the funniest post ever...I might have to sig this
"Mainly looking for Evos, WRX STi's, M3 BMW's, Vettes, Ls1's, Lt1's, you know, something of equal value."

Im about to message him on a trade for a e46 M3, LOL maybe tell him ill put cash on top since its not the newest e90 m3. Man those non working gst's with no titles are awesome!

:ohdamn:Freaking face palm and a half and he told Spanky that he sold it for $175. Liar. Haha I hope that e46 is a POWER WHEELS. LOL

I don't have instagram/twitter(not sure what it is, guess twitter) but I got a text saying its blowing up there for BMW drivers because of the tag.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

This is what I text him with now answer back I can't upload the pic text but he wants like 950

The talon front without at least the twisty side skirts just kills it for me. Good looking car, but go 3/4 talon or none ( front and two sides at least)

And the silver Texas gsx blown thingy is still killin me. I think I'm going to text him saying ill be down in the area on business and pay him his $1 like the ad states.

So I text him saying I was driving down to the area this morning (hence the 5am text) and I'm eager to take ot off his hands and tow it back here. When or if he responds I will tell him ill probably generously offer 10x his asking price. $10, then post what he replies. And my response will be, "I'm doing you a favor driving all this way for it, and towing it back on my dime". Haha.

Hopefully he responds

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back