The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

The Official funny stuff on Craigslist thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOL I offered him 400, he said he would take it.

I do happen to have an extra 6 bolt short block in my back yard :hmm:

I never bothered looking because it is something I do not need to do, how hard would that be, I mean if the tranny is shot anyways.
I also believe I have all the brackets that would bolt into a 2g, A short block I bought in the classified had different brackets I swapped mine on when I slapped it in.

Nevermind I saw the magnus write up its a lot..booo.

It's not that bad

I have that done already, from a previous motor, believe I have an oil pump that was modified too for the conversion, just I read about the Crank angle and cam angle and I stopped there LOL

? All you'd need is a 1g CAS and either build or purchase a ($75) adapter to convert the CAS to plug into the crank & cam angle plugs on the 2g wiring harness.

Last edited:
I texted him yesterday after I ate if it was a clean title, he never replied, so I'm thinking no.

UPDATE!!!!:

Shit just hit the fan

Re 96 mitsubichi eclipse gsx

Least you know the tranny is okay.

Wow, well im sure you would have figured out that it was a gst if you saw it in person. Its good that someone made that post before wasting your time. I actually did this once, someone said they were selling a 99 gsx about 40 miles away from me. I went there to buy it and it was a freaking gs.

Wow, well im sure you would have figured out that it was a gst if you saw it in person. Its good that someone made that post before wasting your time. I actually did this once, someone said they were selling a 99 gsx about 40 miles away from me. I went there to buy it and it was a freaking gs.

Damn that sucks, I always ask for lots of pictures. Especially if it is far. Not waste mine or thier time.

Mitsubishi eclipse gst
Just see no purpose on the paint

This is how you know it's a lie

Working great no problems!!

Is he trying to say that he put as much time and effort into the powertrain and maintenance that he did into that god awful paint job and body kit? I guess that's why there's a picture of what ratsnest lies under the hood.

.. just read the bottom of the ad. The paint makes sense now.

Needs a bumper and side skirts knocked off, I asked him if it was a clean title he never replied. The motor is blown and I need link, I rather spend money else where.

Plus why buy that when you can have this:
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX AWD Turbo AUTOMATIC

Cheaper for someone to get the first car, and replace a few things than that.

I texted him and told him ill give him 200 and ill pick it up today,

He replied:

Sold for 175, Sorry.

What a steal.!

I texted him and told him ill give him 200 and ill pick it up today,

He replied:

Sold for 175, Sorry.

What a steal.!

Hes lying hes blowing up my phone all mad saying I'm posting shit about him. LOL
He said he paid 325 for the car and that he wants 850. here is the info, Ima ask if he still has it;

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Needs a bumper and side skirts knocked off, I asked him if it was a clean title he never replied. The motor is blown and I need link, I rather spend money else where.

Plus why buy that when you can have this:
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX AWD Turbo AUTOMATIC

Cheaper for someone to get the first car, and replace a few things than that.

Theres something wrong with you guys not liking that auto..That be a great chicks car.The price is a no go with a salvaged title for sure tho.So let me know if someone gets this please.

I keep clicking the add I want it, but dont have the cash even @ whatever you guys are offering.

Standard is more fun to drive. It's as simple as that. I ['d like to] think most people would rather drive a slow car that's fun than a fast one that's boring.

That's why GT-Rs have such a high turnover. People buy them, have a blast with the speed, but when the speed gets boring and there's nothing new to keep you glued to your seat, they find something else.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back