The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

The Official funny stuff on Craigslist thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"KEEP NEGATIVE OPINIONS AND OPINIONS OF MY PRICE TO YOURSELF. Spartanburg, South Carolina: 2000 civic Si, 76'100 original miles. Mint interior, mint engine and trans, minor exterior flaws, numbers matching engine and trans. Cold ac, hot heat. I saw an EF posted for 5000 earlier so I'm posting mine for $12'500 or trade for modded s2000. KEEP NEGATIVE OPINIONS AND YOUR OPINION OF MY PRICE TO YOURSELF! Yes the car is actually for sa"

From a local FB parts group. I'm troLOLoLOLing all over this.

i was selling my gst i wanted 2800 for it. so needless to say some kid texted me about the car said he would trade me his 98 vtech honda for my semi built gst. i told him yea with 600 cash( wasnt gonna keep the honda sell it and buy something else needless to sy it had 175,000 miles on it my gst had 180 on the block and 14000 on the rebuilt head. so he proceeds to tell me that if he puts 600 into his honda he can turbo it and "pis on any dsm". He explained how he is a mechanic.... yea good luck with that turbo kit fmic injectors fuel pump tune all for 600 where let me know LOLo

Yeah, and alot of mechanics are really just trained to replace parts. Give them a custom job and its back to highschool hackin jackin and jerryriggin.

Well that's really the difference between the boys and the men. But seriously, everyone wants to be chip foose. But if my scan tool says (snap on solus ultra) the EGR is bad. Guess what I'm replacing? If its got power anyways.

Here's a story. Get. Customer in with a 97 lumina, says its leaking coolant, the fans don't kick on and the AC don't work. Ok, pressure test the coolant system, it was the lower radiator hose that THEY just replaced with a 2 dollar ol cheapo hose. I said that was the problem and they acted like I slapped them in the face. I pulled it off the radiator and noticed they had Pit PVC Pipe dope around the hose, now I would just clean it but their 2$ hose was already swolen. Fixed that. Put some R134 got the AC compressor goin.

Now we are on to the "fans" not working. They saying it would go into the red. Hook the scan tool up and watch the actual coolant temp. Gets to 220 degrees, BAM fan kicks on. I told them there wasn't anything wrong with the fan. I even let it idle and showed them on the scan tool the temp, I said "your gauges are a little off on your dash. But your fans work" after showing them multiple times and the inbred bastards just staring at me like I'm performing witchcraft. They said, "can you go hook up a switch to the fan? I said "no because there is nothing wrong with it"
So they said. "Well I guess you'll pay for it if the head gasket blows" at this point I'm so tired of dealing with them and going above and beyond what they want me to do I send them on there way.

Three hours later they call my boss and ask them WTF I did to there passenger rear door. They couldn't figure out how to open the door...... I about flipped my wig I never once touched the back door. Dumb inbred fu$&s. I won't work on their crap anymore.

Mitsubishi eclipse gst
Just see no purpose on the paint

"Does have a salvage title due to minor front collision"

So the car was totaled due to a "minor" front end collision? I know dsm's aren't worth that much to insurance companies, but a salavaged car for 6500?... My dad had a stock 2005 impala with a slavage title and we were trying to sell it $2,000 below blue book and it looked just like any other stock impala with good paint and one dime sized dent. We didn't even get $4500 for it.

i had seen that car before on craigs cheaper. I texted him out of curiosity to ask about the trans. This was 2 hours ago

Attachments

• pingerr.jpg
    pingerr.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 59
LOL I offered him 400, he said he would take it.

I do happen to have an extra 6 bolt short block in my back yard :hmm:

I never bothered looking because it is something I do not need to do, how hard would that be, I mean if the tranny is shot anyways.
I also believe I have all the brackets that would bolt into a 2g, A short block I bought in the classified had different brackets I swapped mine on when I slapped it in.

Nevermind I saw the magnus write up its a lot..booo.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back