The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

The Official funny stuff on Craigslist thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wow $800 for ecmlink plus another $300 for the ecu? Maybe he is figuring shipping to him when he bought it and back to whoever buys it......in a different continent.

520 hp on a 16g? Even justin will say with a spectacular tune your looking around 360 or so and that probably isn't with 550 cc injectors.
What would my hx40 be capable of with 1000+ cc injectors then?

Clean looking car though.

Sharp car though! It's got a Evo 3 motor that's 10000? And if anyone knows about these motors? Obviously you don't!! Retard

A-tech wheels aren't magnesium, and are just rebranded MB Motoring junk.

Made xxxWHP "untuned" is always a red flag.

Gee lets see which to pick to buy for $5k? "Custom" or the clean 99? I know which I would pick.

I like how he says his lambo style doors are "suicide doors". Doesn't even know what kind of door style he has but the entire car is custom. :applause:

Oh to clarify the sellers definition of custom inside and out so the rest of us can hope to mod our cars correctly and up to his standards of coolness means it has stock everything mechanical (old and worn out), add on body kit, lambo door kit, stereo stuff (some missing), ebay exhaust, and maybe some cheap aftermarket seats with some spray bomb interior paint. Oh yeah the VC is probably painted.

Not bad if I could bring $3k, 3 cans of black rattlecan, and a sledgehammer, just to drive it home LOL

Haha, could you imagine the look on the guys face if you did show up to buy it, and literally right after you signed papers busted out a case of black and started painting over his pride and joy right in his driveway OMG...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back