The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

The Official funny stuff on Craigslist thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I want that VW...or maybe just the wheels..

I couldn't stop myself:

dallors
willing to trade, would like a camaro
Raceing
Graphixs
tho
Dallors
respounding (reese pounding?)
Was 4,500. Reduced to sale

Good luck.

Talon Tsi awd turbo built

Went to see this. Complete rust bucket he said he'll take 1000 just in case anyone wants to get it its auto too

Built?
That's not "built". What's with everyone using that term.

I expect a built engine to have at least five digits worth of money put into it, and that's before the decimal point.
This looks like he sourced parts from eBay and Craigslist, and calls it "built."

<-- and this is coming from a guy that owns one that looks like hell. Only difference is, it's supposed to look like this and I'm not fooling myself.

I couldn't stop myself:

dallors
willing to trade, would like a camaro
Raceing
Graphixs
tho
Dallors
respounding (reese pounding?)
Was 4,500. Reduced to sale

Good luck.

I text the guy and said "I'll give you 16 if its 5 speed" LOL

His response was "w a t eva man"

I said the kbb was like 1900/2k and he never responded back haha

1999 ECLIPSE GSX

Its clean but 10k.......

It is clean, if not 10 he could probably fetch 9 for it if he waits around for the right buyer.

One thing i have noticed is that most people that sell their cars extremely cheap are usually in financial trouble or just dont have the patience to sell the car at what should be its true price just so they can start on their next project. It also seems like a lot of dsmers carry the trait of being impatient or/and in financial strain.

Honestly, despite what the kbb says, I believe a good CLEAN (8+/10 everything) should fetch more than most think. Just because someone in the dsm community wont pay those prices doesn't mean that someone that isn't in the dsm community wont, on the contrary there are tons of people who will.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back