The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

The Official funny stuff on Craigslist thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a real head turner for SRT4? hahaha wow. a beast LOL. he must be talking about his little bother or something, I don't see that thing being a "beast", or a head turning SRT4

If anything he had ONE experience when a srt4 passed by while the driver eyeballed the car, but more than likely he was thinking what a piece of shit.

Must have hella flushed the other 3 vtec motors to LS eatch tire. I wouldn't mess with that bad boy.. O wait then it still wouldn't be a V16 HAHAHA IT woul be an I4+4+4+4 LOL now that's full blown retard!

That 3000gt probably has a turbonator or shop vac hooked up to the intake. God why are people so dumb?

wow would this be worth what hes asking?
95 MUSTANG COBRA RACE CAR

this would be a fun restore project, and honestly not a bad price at all.
LOOK 1970 MUSTANG NEW LOWER PRICE

3900$ with no motor? And no mods worthy of taking note of. Jesus, he calls it a race car, but I could by a 1500$ v6 Stang (replace the headgasket) and it would smoke that NO MOTOR cobra up and down the street LOL. Or just buy a cheaper gt with motor and make it worth while. For 4k? GTFO

That 70 Stang is sharp! I would find some 4V heads for that Cleveland motor though!

3900$ with no motor? And no mods worthy of taking note of. Jesus, he calls it a race car, but I could by a 1500$ v6 Stang (replace the headgasket) and it would smoke that NO MOTOR cobra up and down the street LOL. Or just buy a cheaper gt with motor and make it worth while. For 4k? GTFO

That 70 Stang is sharp! I would find some 4V heads for that Cleveland motor though!

and the body on the cobra looks f**ked up LOL.

I prob would keep the 70 mustang as original as I could.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back