The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

The Official funny stuff on Craigslist thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

96 Eagle Talon TSI (AWD) *Edited*

This poor poor car... I think its beyond dericification look at that roof scoop :(

SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE THAT CAR!
on another note... WTF is this? 20 inch rims on a 1g talon? kill yourself :ohdamn:

1992 talon tsi BEST OFFER/TRADE

other cars I think are dumb :p
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/cto/3464385819.html

WTF?? http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/cto/3497914919.html

boss ass hell LOLoLOL http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/cto/3497462723.html

Wait...

9 monitors- 2 ten inch visors 2 seven inch headrest 3 fifteen inch flip down

2+2+3 = 9...?

I so was going to check that beast out but it looks like only 7 tvs. There must be some complex math involved to figure out the solution to how many tvs are in there...

Anyhow.
Psht 7 TVs. Amateurs.

Why the hell do people say they have "stage X" parts?? That doesn't tell you anything about anything, and it make the person who said it sound really stupid.

"All stage 2 parts..."
Wow, I bet that faded POS totally runs 10's, at least... Yea right. :rolleyes:

Why the hell do people say they have "stage X" parts?? That doesn't tell you anything about anything, and it make the person who said it sound really stupid.

"All stage 2 parts..."
Wow, I bet that faded POS totally runs 10's, at least... Yea right. :rolleyes:

Stage 2 faded paint mod. Probably runs all the race tracks in their area.

Stage 2 faded paint mod. Probably runs all the race tracks in their area.

ROFL

I don't know man... When black paint starts sun fading to gray, I think that might be "Stage 3" high performance paint that actually improves the aerodynamics of the car, allow it to slip through the air like a tapered turd. :tease:

Such is the rarity of awd dsms here. Id say i probably have the only one in a ten county area around here. Thats the first one ive seen listed in the macon area in over a year

Such is the rarity of awd dsms here. Id say i probably have the only one in a ten county area around here. Thats the first one ive seen listed in the macon area in over a year

I hope this doesn't justify the $2800 price he is asking for that area. If It does then i think my new profession will involve buying, shipping, and selling 1g awd dsm's in the macon area.

I hope this doesn't justify the $2800 price he is asking for that area. If It does then i think my new profession will involve buying, shipping, and selling 1g awd dsm's in the macon area.

Haha true that. Mine actually came from new york. I bought it from a kid in augusta for $800. And aside from a small rust spot on the hood, its clean. I definitely wouldnt give him 2800. Id be cussing myself for giving him 1k LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back