The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

The Official funny stuff on Craigslist thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That's a.built dsm im pretty sure he can pull on most of us.

There is nothing "built" about it. The overuse of that word is RAMPANT with newbs.

It has the stock, leaky, plastic 2g BOV FFS.

500 is a lowball on Link V3 with an ECU.

This guy is a F***ing idiot..gst eclipse parts

He says this car is worth 3.5k if he paints it.

Blown motor and trans, still wants 2.5k.

My offer was 500$
That's low. That's less then the wheels would cost. I'd go about 1800 on it if title is clean and intended isn't trashed.

Offer him 7 if he sets the Motegis on fire.

That's low. That's less then the wheels would cost. I'd go about 1800 on it if title is clean and intended isn't trashed.

Your high!

Offer him 7 if he sets the Motegis on fire.

Thats kinda what I was thinking too:thumb: And the only reason I would go6/700 is cause he has an eprom, and v3, that I dont need and I could move quick.

Aftermarket parts dont raise the value of the car as a whole.. Motors blown therefore the car is a 3000 paperweight.. Keep your dumb ass wheels, Ill bring some steelies. 700 bucks and Ill take it off your hands.... That thing could have a 2jz in it, but if it was blown idgaf Id still offer that..

Just my .02..

ok, my point was that the parts alone are worth more than what most people would offer. If I were him i'd strip the shit out of it and THEN sell it to a low baller. Have fun trouble shooting that LOL

Aftermarket parts dont raise the value of the car as a whole.. Motors blown therefore the car is a 3000 paperweight.. Keep your dumb ass wheels, Ill bring some steelies. 700 bucks and Ill take it off your hands.... That thing could have a 2jz in it, but if it was blown idgaf Id still offer that..

Just my .02..

But, it would decimate all if we spend about 15 grand or more if we have to, with overnight parts from Japan LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back