The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

The Official funny stuff on Craigslist thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A 1998 Eclipse that Nada's for $675 in that condition... he wants like 3k...

A GSX non-turbo?????

Ugly

Not as ugly... but ugly.

Ugly! Why? I just don't get it. It will never be fast why you make it look like dat!/?//

Well... I think this might be one of the all time worst ones on here yet....

ATTENTION BOYS AND GIRLS I PRESENT TO YOU:

THIS GEM... 99 Mitsubishi Eclipse

:coy::confused:ROFL:cry::barf::tease::aha::ohdamn:OMGLOL:rolleyes::toobad::mad::notgood::sosad:

can someone say RICER?!?! LOL that is the riciest car ive EVER seen! looks like a bunch of hillbillies that just got out of a mental institution found a car in the junkyard and threw what they could find on it

UughhhhOMG, is that aid some kind of joke? I first of all want to know where he got over a 100hp increase from adding all that horribly made carbon fiber(half of it looks like he bought cheap carbon fiber and used a tube of super glue and just threw the stuff on by hand).

Second, he was better off not posting a picture. Even with the sketchy mod list, to a certain degree it COULD have been a possibly nice show car. I sometimes find myself wanting to respond to the ad. However, I am a better person for not:thumb:

Not if they are dumb enough to spend 9k... then we are just replacing the first retard with another retard... i guess on the bright side of that: they can learn? :idontknow:

Nevermind, your right! They are a lost cause. I realized it when you said the word LEARN! :D have you seen some of these hoop D's? There's no learning nor someone teaching, other than their parents giving them a pat on the back for making such an eyesore and putting there helments on so they don't hit their heads.

What a dumbass, he puts down will trade for medical mirijuna? So
If anyones got a extra jibber laying around you got yourself a dope ride:thumb:

Yeah I know the guy. I helped swap a new motor in it. He blew up two motors blaming the po for bad parts. Then I swapped a short block built by pina and my oem head that I ran on my gsx. When that went south he blamed me. Come to find out he starved it of oil and still blamed me.

Notice his Honda prelude rims? They wont seat due to the center of the hub being too big so it rides wobbly. The pillar pod he mentioned is for a 1g so its tapped on. The head gasket and head bolts are reused. It's truly a pos

Parts invested do not increase value of a vehicle... I mean, he has done a lot of work but 25k?!?!?!?! No way. I don't even want to read the list either. 90 percent chance half of it is done wrong.

Lets say you fully built your dsm from the ground up. Wouldn't you want to get the most out of it? And why would you say half of what's done to the car was done wrong? You just probably haven't fully built a dsm.

Parts invested do not increase value of a vehicle... I mean, he has done a lot of work but 25k?!?!?!?! No way. I don't even want to read the list either. 90 percent chance half of it is done wrong.

IF and I'm saying IF. If he bought everything like what is stated new, has documentation, and a professional installation then I can see it costing that much to buy all the parts, install, and tune. The thing is we all know when we buy all these parts we won't even get half of our investment in a sale.

He does have quite a few $1k or + items on the list but still it's like he's asking for his entire cost to be returned at sale. Maybe its a gas monkey garage thing. seller - $25000 is what I have to have. buyer- I was thinkin around $8k. back and forth and end up at $15k. ROFL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back