The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

The Official funny stuff on Craigslist thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i didn't read any of what it had listed i kind of just scanned it fast and just looked at the pictures but is there something that im missing here? :confused: is it the price that ridiculous? because it looks like it was put together to just be a show car but i guess i could just be me?

He also says it's a Lancer Engine swap... I don't have the heart to tell him that's a 420A... ROFL

poor bastard :p

Last edited:
running automatic 99 eclipse!700 hurry!

why dont these kids just get hondas.

I don;t know which is worse, the one in the ad, or the white/pink two-tone behind it in the third picture.

99 eclipse 5speed..lots of new parts

"good turbo project"

its a 420a.

i also offered this guy 400 for his black leather interrior and a set of grey leather (over a month ago when he wanted 4k for the car) and he told me no way never it makes the car awesome because its so rare.

Well, it is rare. But not more than $400 rare.

Also, he says it's so clean. I guess he forgot to mention the black fender an crappy body kit.

At least that one seems well done. It's not tastefull, but it is well done. And, it's a turbo.

FAST!

.50 OVER!? Walls must be paper thin!

The 4g64 comes .060 (1.5mm) over from the factory and can be bored to 87mm. I'd be more concerned about where they got a .050 piston...

You expect my ass to pay you to look at your shitastic car?

Mercedes-Benz 300

This guy is a tool. My SEC 500 blows the doors off that shit box, and I bought it for less than my DSM.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back