The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

The Official funny stuff on Craigslist thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haha you just gotta love craigslist. Some people out there are just idiots. I love when i go on to check out some honda/acuras and i see so many unbelievable prices. Like a 1990 integra ls with 250k on the body and no motor goin for $2000 dollars. I mean its like there just givin them away;) haha. It must be the ebay coilovers and exhaust that makes these 200k+ mile cars go for so much. Is this just in PA or is it like this else where. It kinda pisses me off to tell ya the truth haha.

Haha you just gotta love craigslist. Some people out there are just idiots. I love when i go on to check out some honda/acuras and i see so many unbelievable prices. Like a 1990 integra ls with 250k on the body and no motor goin for $2000 dollars. I mean its like there just givin them away;) haha. It must be the ebay coilovers and exhaust that makes these 200k+ mile cars go for so much. Is this just in PA or is it like this else where. It kinda pisses me off to tell ya the truth haha.

It happens here in CA too, like this right?
1992 honda civic Hatchback JDM

looks all stock even rims, with mix matching fenders, and I doubt its an SI cause they usually throw that all over the place when it is..... and don't forget when you use the word "JDM" you can add an extra $1500 :thumb:

Not exactly on Craigslist, but I drive by an 85 Fiero for sale almost every day. So one day I decided to stop and take a look at it and possibly talk to the owner. Little run down is well its an 85 GT v6 with 104k, 5 spd. Interior is pretty clean (for a 26 year old car), tires in decent shape but paint is pretty faded. Anyway, dude wasnt home so I called. He rambled on about how the car is a collector car and this and that blahh blahh. Heres the kicker, and I quote "I wont except any less then ohhh Id say 10,000.."

Are you kidding me!?!?!?! Needless to say I told him theres no way hes going to get 10k for that car and said good luck with the sale at that price.. Heres the gem.

Attachments

• 10k.jpg
    10k.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 42
Not exactly on Craigslist, but I drive by an 85 Fiero for sale almost every day. So one day I decided to stop and take a look at it and possibly talk to the owner. Little run down is well its an 85 GT v6 with 104k, 5 spd. Interior is pretty clean (for a 26 year old car), tires in decent shape but paint is pretty faded. Anyway, dude wasnt home so I called. He rambled on about how the car is a collector car and this and that blahh blahh. Heres the kicker, and I quote "I wont except any less then ohhh Id say 10,000.."

Are you kidding me!?!?!?! Needless to say I told him theres no way hes going to get 10k for that car and said good luck with the sale at that price.. Heres the gem.

I've seen Fieros around here with less miles and that look A LOT better go for 4k.

I've seen Fieros around here with less miles and that look A LOT better go for 4k.

Because they are worse poorly maintained dsms as far as reliability. That v-6 that the GT had was a piece of shit. And for some reason when the check engine light comes on, the redneck that owns it, once it can't find the engine, he just ignores it.

Honestly, the only good thing about the fiero is it's size and where the engine is. Now you just gotta rip the engine and put something worthwhile in there. :thumb:

Because they are worse poorly maintained dsms as far as reliability. That v-6 that the GT had was a piece of shit. And for some reason when the check engine light comes on, the redneck that ones it can't find the engine, so he just ignores it.

Honestly, the only good thing about the fiero is it's size and where the engine is. Now you just gotta rip the engine and put something worthwhile in there. :thumb:

What? :confused:

Because they are worse poorly maintained dsms as far as reliability. That v-6 that the GT had was a piece of shit. And for some reason when the check engine light comes on, the redneck that owns it, once it can't find the engine, he just ignores it.

I've seen a few quick Fieros they're pretty light cars. I've seen a few at English Town that ran pretty good numbers.

A very popular swap is a caddy V-8 out of the fwd models. There is one here in Indy that rind 10's I believe. Sounds awesome when he gets on it

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back