The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

The Official funny stuff on Craigslist thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What made you sad? Auto?? Or the nitrous?

Probably the fact that is has vertical doors, and an eclipse body kit. Not even a stock eclipse swap but a body kit, on a car that looked better in the first place than an eclipse, at least to the people who are in search of a 2g turbo talon.:D

Anyways

clean 98 eclipse 3700$ GS with CF tails and rimz

98 Mitsubishi eclipse fs/ft 5000$ RS with bolt ons and rimz

Or you can get a 4000$ GST with a 2.3L Magnus short block, 2g head, Fresh gaskets all around. Mitsu MLS, Gates Water pump, SaturnAlt, Gates T-Belt, OEM Pullies/Tensioner, Prothane inserts, VRSF FMIC, and MHI 16g. I personally put this engine back together and bolted it in as well helping the guy finish the wiring and etc showing him how to trim the bumper and exactly where to put the hole for FMIC. Its currently running poorly because of stock fuel, stock ecu.

I told him to go have it tuned on link, told who to go to, and told him exactly what fuel upgrades he needed WTF:notgood:

96 eclipse gst 6 bolt stroker

Then you have this : http://huntsville.craigslist.org/cto/2473558025.html

For Sale or Trade Is My 97 Eclipse GST Just Finished The Build Everything Was Done Right Not Corners Cut or Anything Ghetto
6 Bolt Swap
DNJ/ROCK Rod Bearings
DNJ/ROCK Piston Rings

Seriously? Rock bearings? Cheap ass taiwaneese shit. That cutting corners. And he wants 7k for a car that doesn't have a front bumper, has a custom color that will be a pita to have paint matched, and is not currently running.

Probably the fact that is has vertical doors, and an eclipse body kit. Not even a stock eclipse swap but a body kit, on a car that looked better in the first place than an eclipse, at least to the people who are in search of a 2g turbo talon.:D

Yeah. Why ruin a body that came near perfect from the factory? The lambo doors were not my favorite either.

Yeah. Why ruin a body that came near perfect from the factory? The lambo doors were not my favorite either.

Exactly my point, the only body upgrades you can do to a 2gb talon involve Carbon fiber. And then only because the hatch weighs like a million lbs. Hoods are nice too. :hellyeah: Niteshades on the tails is arguable.

Or the guy isn't a gearhead and doesn't know what it really is? I have seen a lot of guys that can keep a car really clean and nice but when you start talking gearhead speak they are clueless. Some of them dont even know the difference between make and model.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back