The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

The Official funny stuff on Craigslist thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I HATE THOSE FREAKING WINGS!!!!! they look sooooooooooooooooooooo stupid! and worst of all... there's like 12 cars running around here with those damn things! and a couple of them are sunfires! GAH!

-suddenly Ghostcrafter knew what spoiler to put on his car, all was made clear-

-grinz-

I HATE THOSE FREAKING WINGS!!!!! they look sooooooooooooooooooooo stupid! and worst of all... there's like 12 cars running around here with those damn things! and a couple of them are sunfires! GAH!

You'd put it on if someone gave it to you.

DSM, custom Plymouth Laser - turbo

"This is a fast car, has turbo XS Bov"

I needs me one of those or my car will never be this fast!!!!

1991 Honda crx si 152k

i dont get y people even put up "no joy ride" when its a bone stock car that has 0hp from factory, it may be clean but hell ill by a dsm for that price with double the hp.

finally the car is slapped together, not done all professional, i mean look at the camber on that beast, what at the low price of only 2 sets of tires a year you can maintain this BEAST!!! seriously!! HONDA BOYS HAVE VERY VERY SMALL BRAINS, Y DO THEY ALL THINK IT IS SUCH A GOD CAR ON THAT FORUM!!!

This kind of made me laugh. Now i know that some 1g's are worth a trade for a maybe a stock 2g, but a 2g with mods or subaru with mods. come on.

91 eagle talon TSI Custom, moddifyed 3500

evo 3 20g turbo -pishing about 20 psi
evo 3 manifold
3"downpipe
3' muffler( came with the car)
maf translator version 2.2
all dejon hard case ? piping,
dejong air intake
bcu ?( electronic boost controller/ turbo timer/ voltmeter/ 2 external channels for hooking up other devices.)
lcd touch deck.
neon under lights red
led lights blue on inside of car.
and i also have a Frankenstein block i planned on rebuilding but will include in trade

Some people just cant spell and have no idea.

95 eclipse

1995 mitsubishi eclipse

Actually the black and white one is a perfect candidate for a flip. He will take 1200. Clean it up and take better pics and blam
Flip it and make about 1200 bucks:cool: That is some kids dreamcar and his dad will buy it for him.

EDIT ; of course the dumb bi*** didnt talk about the extensive body damage on the left door area. Then you tell her its totalled but ill give you 800 bucks.

ohhhhh but i wouldn't. if someone gave me a wing that looked like that, i would promptly smack them upside the head with it :)

Oooooh whatever. ;P You'd strap it to your back and jump off the front porch.

evo 3 20g turbo -pishing about 20 psi
evo 3 manifold
3"downpipe
3' muffler( came with the car)
maf translator version 2.2
all dejon hard case ? piping,
dejong air intake
bcu ?( electronic boost controller/ turbo timer/ voltmeter/ 2 external channels for hooking up other devices.)
lcd touch deck.
neon under lights red
led lights blue on inside of car.
and i also have a Frankenstein block i planned on rebuilding but will include in trade

That is definitely not a 20g. Stock 14b? LOL so basically hes saying ill trade my 1500 for your 10k

well considering that my front "porch" consists of 2 steps from my front door to the walkway, probably not. not too much excitement there :D

You seem to be a rather boring woman. =/ tsk-tsk.

1991 Honda crx si 152k

i dont get y people even put up "no joy ride" when its a bone stock car that has 0hp from factory, it may be clean but hell ill by a dsm for that price with double the hp.

finally the car is slapped together, not done all professional, i mean look at the camber on that beast, what at the low price of only 2 sets of tires a year you can maintain this BEAST!!! seriously!! HONDA BOYS HAVE VERY VERY SMALL BRAINS, Y DO THEY ALL THINK IT IS SUCH A GOD CAR ON THAT FORUM!!!
It even says in the post that the driver side quarter has been cut out and fiberglassed....?
If im not mistaken that normally brings value down doesnt it? LOL

why does he feel the need to mention this?

It might be because of the stereotype that mexicans have a tendency to steal honda parts, or because he has stolen parts on the car and doesnt want the person he stole them from to know, LOL.

It even says in the post that the driver side quarter has been cut out and fiberglassed....?

Will it's a clean car never the less. I use to breathe honda, LOL... so a clean si crx is rear. I would say $2500-3000k max. around my area.
You have to understand it's like finding a stock 99 gsx. Crx and hatchbacks were so played out around 98 till present year that it's just hard to find a nice one.

Fiberglass? CRX is all sheet metal. Yes that would bring the value down, even if it was a new quarter welded on it would be considered WRECKED
hesdoinitwrong.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back