The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

The official 09' Fantasy Football thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagle_talon90

15+ Year Contributor
May 2, 2004
Regina, SK_Canada
Figured I'd start a thread on here about everything related to fantasy football this year. If you have questions on match-ups, who you should start and sit each week, post in here and get everyone's opinion. It may help out a bit. Also you can post up your team and get peoples opinion if you want.

I'll start, I don't know who to start at running back this week, I got Turner, Grant, F. Jackson, and Sproles. I get points for return yards. Also, Bowe, Breaston or Randle El for a #3 WR.

My team:
QB: Brady, Flacco
RB: Turner, Grant, F. Jackson, Sproles, Cadillac.
WR: Jennings, Bowe, Manningham, Randle El, Breaston, Avery
TE: John Carlson, Jermichael Finley
DEF/SPT: Titans, Broncos
K: John Carney

Isn't Fantasy Football playing with yourself?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Play Sproles atleast, if you get two RBs then Turner is doing well too but sproles is insane, for WR, Randel EL is playing Detroit so that could be a decent match up. I have no idea about those other two.

I am wracking my brain on who to play for my TEs this week...

These are my starters:
QB: Kurt Warner
RB1: Adrian Peterson
RB2: Ryan Grant (think thats his name....the starter for green bay)
WR1: Anquon Boldin
WR2: Wes Welker
TE: Todd Heap
K: Minnasota's kicker
DEF: Baltimore Ravens

Bench:
Eli Manning (QB)
Chad Pennington (QB)
Greg Olson (TE)
Celek (TE from philie)
Mark Clayton (WR)
Carolina (DEF)

I dont know which TE to start...Olson SHOULD be killer because Chicago has NO ONE else to throw too but damn Cutler has only thrown to him like 3 times so far, Heap is having a decent season but Flacco (and i know this cause i watch the ravens religiously) has been favoring the crap out of his Backs with passes (last game he went the whole first half without throwing to a wide out), and Celek with the Eagles has been clutch and he has 11 or 12 catches already for over 100 yards...

What do you think?

I'd probly start Celek, he's got an alright match-up against the saints D and he's 7th in fantasy scoring among TE's. Heap and Olsen haven't been putting up big numbers at all really.

Sooo. Drew Bress against the Jets at Home, or Eli Manning against the Chiefs in Kansas City? Drew Brees was a real let down for my last week and I barely sqeaked out a win by .4 points.

So far I got the highest scoring team in my league with 460 points.
Qbs: Peyton Manning, Phillip Rivers.
Rbs: Maurice Jones-Drew, Frank Gore, Reggie Bush, Brandon Jacobs
Wrs: Donald Driver, Calvin Johnson, Chad Ochocinco,Brandon Marshall
Kickers: Gostkowski, Josh Brown
D's: Giants and Cardinals
Gore had a sick week with 63 points now he's injured. Gonna go with Brandon jacobs/ jones drew this week.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back