The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

The Long Awaited Professional Pics of my Galant VR4

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSX_TC1

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 29, 2007
Houston, Texas
Whats up guys, here are the long awaited pics of my VR4, Hope ya like em. took me a while to get these. pictures were professionally taken by Tony Bird aka (CaptainTonus)

Enjoy
Mike

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

YEA BUDDY!!! THAT IS A SEXY GALANT=))) OH yea I seen you in that import mag. BIG CONGRATS ON BOTH RIDES MAN! DSM BABY =)

Thanks man, what magazine or website are yall talking about? i dont have a Talon. i have 2 1g Eclipse's and a Galant VR4

I mean the gsx, maybe the new superstreet check it out i just saw it, somewhere if i see it again ill let you know. DS Sport one of those.

Thanks man! yeah i'll take a few pics of the interior today and post them up for ya :thumb:

Good lord. The cleanest GVR4 I've seen to date. Glad you finally got pictures done, man!

thank you man! that has got to be one of the nicest things anyone has ever said about her =D

I mean the gsx, maybe the new superstreet check it out i just saw it, somewhere if i see it again ill let you know. DS Sport one of those.

oh and Btw it was super street that had my GST in their Mag, Thanks man!

It was superstreet that you car was in, I didnt want to name them becuase 1. I DONT LIKE THEM 2. They said that the next mod you should do to it is lower it, which i think there being ass clowns becuase it's a clean DSM and not a honduh. BIG CONGRATS MAN BEAUTIFUL DSM"S

I always liked VR4's. Now I like them even more. Your car is so damn clean. Can you post some pics of the interior?

here ya go man

stunning........

Thanks man! =)

It was superstreet that you car was in, I didnt want to name them becuase 1. I DONT LIKE THEM 2. They said that the next mod you should do to it is lower it, which i think there being ass clowns becuase it's a clean DSM and not a honduh. BIG CONGRATS MAN BEAUTIFUL DSM"S

yeah i usually dont read super street too often unless it has a nice Supra or Fd or something. Thanks man

AMAZING! loving the plates and car LOL

haha im glad you get it, believe it or not alot of people are like so what does the 4G63t mean? and im like are you freakin serious right now?!?! when i go back home to Houston im gonna change them to something better that has more to do with a VR4.

yes i did and because i was a week late they werent considered. and now their isnt a single Galant VR4 in the Calendar AGAIN...

Ha, were you the one who was getting yelled at at the Shootout for having this beauty parked where cars were trying to drive back to the lanes? LOLol

Yeah that was me LOL but they weren't there when I was. These guys would pull up after me then call and complain. Then the 2nd time I was parking where it wasn't in ANYONES way then they go and put cones all over the place and around my car, MAKING it in the way, then they announced that aswell. Facepalm

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back