The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

The Greatest B-day Cake ever!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black_gsx

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 3, 2009
Puyallup, Washington
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

My brother and I just had a surprise b-day party thrown for us and here is the cake that was given!! Very nice!!

hahaha Yeah we are old!! Its pronounced the same as Ryan. Just with an "O". One was chocolate, one was white cake, and the other was carrot cake. YUUUMMMM!!!

With my name being Ryan, I take offense to Ryon being pronouced the same.

My brother and I are 11 months apart, we both were 29 for 17 days in October. Very strange, cool cake btw.

My brother and I are 11 months apart, we both were 29 for 17 days in October. Very strange, cool cake btw.

Kind of like my cousin and her brother, my cousin is born on Jan 25 and his sister is born dec 25 same year

Kind of like my cousin and her brother, my cousin is born on Jan 25 and his sister is born dec 25 same year

The poor moms, the siblings less than a year apart need to be throwing suprise parties for our moms. 2 kids in diapers at the same time:ohdamn:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back